SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted over the last few days on princess hwy hallam, gray 32 great looking girl bhind the wheel, complete with flutter, on the phone and changing gears!!! SKILL!!!

also yesterday unreal looking blond in a nice and loud wht 33 same place, i love girls in imports...

A bloke in an r31 with a GTR badge on the back. He followed me for a while giving me 'THE STARE'

While changing gears my pod filters 'dosed' and it was like he just pop'd a fuse; his auto downchaned with rb30e goodness and he was off weaving through traffic.

Now at this point i couldnt breath from all the laughing and realised i should change gear as my tacho was hovering at 5000rpm

Yeah i know that car, i to school with her. Not too sure bout the rims though.

A girls gotta have some bling....however mine comes in the form of an impul gearknob...lol It certainly stands out, is she a member? If not ill tag her car next time i see it.

Spotted blue 32 turning into webb street 5:45pm tonight, got the stare..ffs wave ppl ;) I dont bite.....hard!!! :)

washing my stagea at keysy car wash, pretty sure it was Basti pulled up next to me and exchanged the nod.

think he was just there to clean his wheels.

nice sounding car man oh and btw you were the last person to see my car with badges on, got home took them all off

A girls gotta have some bling....however mine comes in the form of an impul gearknob...lol It certainly stands out, is she a member? If not ill tag her car next time i see it.

she works at the newsagency on webb st. see it ther all the time lol

Spotted a white r33 outside highpoint shopping center... i was in the white 34.. he gave me a toot (i think) last night

spotted a custom blue r33 gtr in highpoint shopping center car park near the entrance next to osmosis last night

spotted red s15 plates 'OYEAHA' f**ken hot car in highpoint carpark last night

spotted white r33 on western highway just past vic uni in sunshine with front quarter damage cruising along

Ha was that you in the Black SSS one night on the Yarra Boulevard??

Tis my mates 32....were around hawthorn never really in ringwood??

Nope, white N15 Pulsar sedan, black bonnet, big FMIC. I always see him in my area, how strange.

Edited by llama_au

A bloke in an r31 with a GTR badge on the back. He followed me for a while giving me 'THE STARE'

While changing gears my pod filters 'dosed' and it was like he just pop'd a fuse; his auto downchaned with rb30e goodness and he was off weaving through traffic.

Now at this point i couldnt breath from all the laughing and realised i should change gear as my tacho was hovering at 5000rpm

lol

Red R32 with gold meshy rims and blue R32 (can't remember details as it was late and I was tired) both refueling at Ring Road Maccas/BP inbound. You may have seen me rock up in my R34 with 20+ Pulsars and ~10 other random cars :rofl:

There were millions of skylines out tonight! I went for a bit of a drive South of the city and surrounds....

In the city I was driving behind I think it was GTR-9T (R32 GTR) or something? NSW-registered, holy shit that thing sounds nice... anyone got specs?

I also spotted I think RACEME-1 or something like that on Toorak road (R33) and another R32 GTR, blue, GLGZLA or something, damn I can't remember plates for shit. But I guess its 3am ;)