SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Oh and I saw a nice silver R33 GTR today in the emergency lane on the side of westgate freeway near power street exit just before you go into the tunnel heading onto the Monash. I tooted but couldn't stop to see if you were ok because I was mega late for work. Was about 9:45am

not too close now or you'll be eating flames and gravel hahaha!!

I'm off James cook drive so no doubt you'll catch me sooner or later. I'll keep an eye out. Heaps of dickheads on JC Drive too, mostly come from that house with all the Commonwhores sitting out the front! and NONE of them can drive for shit!

Beauty of living in Melton is, you go on the freeway on-ramp from the driving range heading to baccus marsh and you can almost hit redline in 2nd without breaking the speed limit! I love 110 zones

If the guys you're talking about are opposite a court, that's my mrs court, and yeah they're bunch of derro hoons lol my mrs knows some of them. It's just after James cook milkbar?

If the guys you're talking about are opposite a court, that's my mrs court, and yeah they're bunch of derro hoons lol my mrs knows some of them. It's just after James cook milkbar?

Yeah mate that's them. I am off herritage way a bit further up from there.

saw a nice white R32 GTR with SAU stickers driving on mahoneys road at around 3:30 today as i was about to cross the road

pulled into the united fuel station

if your reading this, dont talk on the phone while driving!

i was about to wave but thought naww ill look like a retard waving at the minivan thats about to pass me

Spotted Gunmetal gray 32 GTST with SAU stickers @ BP Towerhill (on Frankston-Hastings Rd or Moorooduc Hwy)

Also Silver 33 GTST @ Warrigal Rd - If you're reading this, fix the left headlight.

Cheers

Grant

Headlight fixed. It sucks that you can't buy single Phillips diamond vision globes. Another $90 bucks I had to fork out.

Edited by Swink33

drove past a Yellow r34 GTT with no spoiler on Corrigan rd

was gonna flash but there xenon's were to bright couldnt tell what car it was till they went past, so i flashed with my rear fog light insted hehe

i was in the stagea

i think the car you're talkin about has YPERV4 number plates