SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a white r33 outside highpoint shopping center... i was in the white 34.. he gave me a toot (i think) last night

spotted a custom blue r33 gtr in highpoint shopping center car park near the entrance next to osmosis last night

spotted red s15 plates 'OYEAHA' f**ken hot car in highpoint carpark last night

spotted white r33 on western highway just past vic uni in sunshine with front quarter damage cruising along

was this on thursday or fri night?

Spotted myself & 2 of my mates 34's parked on beach rd last nyt, GTRBOS (32gtr) parked jst up ahead, BNRMRC i think dat was da plates (32 with a 34 front end). GE4RCE yellow 34, shit load of otha skylines & R34PER Blue 34 GTR on Toorak rd. Also spotted da 2 POLICE Hummers while we were at da beach. ;)

Spotted myself & 2 of my mates 34's parked on beach rd last nyt, GTRBOS (32gtr) parked jst up ahead, BNRMRC i think dat was da plates (32 with a 34 front end). GE4RCE yellow 34, shit load of otha skylines & R34PER Blue 34 GTR on Toorak rd. Also spotted da 2 POLICE Hummers while we were at da beach. :D

Its GTT not GTR :thumbsup:

Spotted a silver r32 on highstreet in melton

black r33 on highstreet in melton, down the westlake end, he gave me a stare then fluttered his blow off valve as he took off from the lights

spotted him again i think, about 20 mins later at the east maccas in melton

black 34 going down james cook drive in melton

WOW, my first spot!! That would have been me mate. I think I have the only silver 32 in Melton, The black 34 lives in the next street over from me. There is also a gunmetal 32GTR and a purple 33 that I have seen.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Spotted a Purple R32 with white rims passing the keysborough bunnings.

Spotted a Maroon R32 100% stock nothing done to it heading past the keysborough bunnings.

Spotted a pearlescent purple R32 passing keysborough bunnings.

All spotted under 3min.

Spotted a 33 gtst with the plates GTRKNG on the monash and had a bit of a play till he turned off near calder, also spotted a white 34 gtt and black s2 33 racing at calder and a nice 32 gtr in the pits but did not see it on the track.

was also another nice 32, think it was a gtst parker behind the gtr.

Edited by W0rp3D

Spotted a black R34 GTT cruising the main street of Warrnambool on sat, also later on saw a black R32 GTSt with black driftteks, looked tuff...had nismo stickers over it too...

Spotted a nice looking black R33 GTR on Belgrave Hallam Rd today. Man it sounded tough

That would have been me, I gave you a wave back was a bit delayed with my response

I've seen you around a few times, makes sense now because you only live a few minutes away from me

WOW, my first spot!! That would have been me mate. I think I have the only silver 32 in Melton, The black 34 lives in the next street over from me. There is also a gunmetal 32GTR and a purple 33 that I have seen.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Is it a silver r32 gtr?

I saw a silver 32 gtr in woodgrove once... see a few silver/gun metal 32s not sure if they're all the same one though... where abouts in melton you from?

Yeah that's me, silver 32 VSpecII, tinted windows, pillow on front passenger seat for the missus hahaha.

I only seen one gun metal 32 it's a GTR too, I flashed the lights at him once and he flashed back, never had a chat though. The purple 33 chased me into Safeway once and we had a chat, hes a good bloke but I think maybe a bit too enthusiastic hahaha!!

I am in Melton West bought a house there 2 years ago but grew up in Preston and West Heidelberg, you??

If you see me round give us a wave, if I gots time (I usually do) I will pull over and have a chat.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I've seen your car at woodgrove car park, just out near the cinemas... I'm from brookfield, but spend abit of time just off james cook drive at the mrs house... theres a few people in melton on here but dunno whos who

im in a white r34 with a p-plate on my boot, mighta seen me around.. if i see u i'll follow u for a chat :laugh:

Spotted XRTD33 at water gardens car was at about 8.00

Also spotted a Purple R32 with SAU stickers on it down kings road might been about 3.30-4

A silver R33 GTS-T exiting brimbank shops At 4

A white, black and maroon R33 GTST's down melton highway around 7.30

A Black R34 GT-R at Supercheap Auto in Brimbank Round 5ish

A silver R33 GTS-T on Parmellia Drive at 7

Thats it lol

not too close now or you'll be eating flames and gravel hahaha!!

I'm off James cook drive so no doubt you'll catch me sooner or later. I'll keep an eye out. Heaps of dickheads on JC Drive too, mostly come from that house with all the Commonwhores sitting out the front! and NONE of them can drive for shit!

Beauty of living in Melton is, you go on the freeway on-ramp from the driving range heading to baccus marsh and you can almost hit redline in 2nd without breaking the speed limit! I love 110 zones