SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

That was me :D All is fine

Blown left front tyre at 100km/h, no spare wheel and no tools to get the wheel off :P Car got towed away

Gonna look for some new tyres this weekend :)

Sucks to hear man.

I would have pulled over to see if you needed help, but i was going towards the city.

its their car, their choice

show respect to others

I agree...

It isn't my thing... ...But it does look tough... ...It might just be the colour putting me off it...

As for the headlights... ...They've had an idea and followed through with it to completion... ...I'll come back later and have another look and see what I think...

It wouldnt happen to be this one would it..?

Na man lol wtf is that lol is it even a skyline ?

This looks like a r33 has dark gold wheels and they are almost black and has blue center caps. same color as that 1 but just worse lol

spotted a black stagea with silver rims on ferntree gully road around 3pm. Had sauvic stickers.

As i drove past him, a red stagea with sau stickers was following me up ferntree gully road.

Black stagea was my brother.

went for lil drive to pick something off spotted 2 lines on the way.

4 door r34 near dandy by pass in keysey P plater so im guessing it was a mad non turbo.?

and a nice looking 4 door r32 guy had a suit on was on corner of chelt rd and spring vale nice color.

almost forgot.. spotted a R34 GTT last nite silver on the top level or crown carpark.. had SAU stickers... so im guessing he'd be on here.. nice exhaust tip looks nice

yeah that be me. Was at work. Yeh cheers mate! Just got the zorst the other day actually. Had to put the silencer in coz it was loud as all f&%k! Has a pretty nice tone now tho. Didnt see your car parked around there, you must have a nice hiding spot on it. You work at crown or just park there coz its got surveilence and nobody goes up to that level?

spotted AP (LEANCBAC) turning onto heatherton road. then followed me down to noble park were i turned off at Thomas St.

i would lable him as a granny driver, not once did i hear his exhaust, and he was a bit under the speed limit, maybe thinking that Ford Territory Turbo on his ass was an undercover?

oh yeah i was in the little beast Suzuki Ignis

Spotted a white R33 with red detailing on the front on/turning on springvale road with SAU stickers, his SAUstickers were bigger than the usual ones on the side window lol. pretty sure we saw each other lol.

I think I spotted an R35 on the news tonight... ...they were doing an outdoor broadcast about people going on Christmas Holiday tonight and it zipped by in the traffic...

Also spotted one near the Dandenong Nissan building... ...:)...

Spotted K1NGTR in Dandenong today blowing a lot of smoke. Doesn't look healthy bro :)

Nice car though :P

hahahaha yea i know man i just changed the turbos i gota tune it this week plus fuel been sitting in tank for a while should be sweet after xmas the cars fine tho ;)

spotted a bayside blue 34 gtr v-spec, which i test drove in the morning :O

spotted 2 black 32 GT-Rs at delahay maccas. round 11pm

a white 33 gtst with chromies in port melbourne

spotted a white 34 gtr with dorifteks :O just off melton hwy bout 1am

Edited by MP_R33

Picked up my 2nd 33gtst not long ago. S2, Silver, gtr spoiler, handsome young man driving it. Haha. Narre area. Keep an eye out :O

Spotted white r34 last night (Friday) on princes at bout 1030pm.

Shifty

spotted r34 and white gtst s2 at sandown hotel carpark on princess highway last night.

then another black 34 gtt on princess hwy

a crazy blue r33 gtst with huge chromies on princess hwy

then a white 33 gtst with sau stickers driving through chapel