SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

yeah that be me. Was at work. Yeh cheers mate! Just got the zorst the other day actually. Had to put the silencer in coz it was loud as all f&%k! Has a pretty nice tone now tho. Didnt see your car parked around there, you must have a nice hiding spot on it. You work at crown or just park there coz its got surveilence and nobody goes up to that level?

Nahhh man i was in my mates car this crappy white holden VT we parked like next to u.. just went down there to play some poker but there was no parking spots so i just told my mate to go to the roof lol always parking there.. do u work around there? yehh its a sick place to park i even saw security driving around when we were leaving

silver r33 GTR turning into autobarn drive way at Fountain gate, seen it again leaving as i was.

parked outside autobarn a R32 GTR black for sale, parked next to it.

purple r33 with white wheels and black bonnet on princess outside fountain gate.

blue r33 with black and white stripy decals and clear rear lights on, princess hwy think it turned out hallam/belgrave rd

and silver a r34 4door driving down cheltenham road

eating dinner at Pancake Palour Dandenong.

set of lights outside princess hwy. grey r32, dark maron purple color r33. half ass's drag, 32 shot off ... 33 didnt so the 32 backed off .

good on ya 33

White r34 with green p's on Sth Gippy heading towards the greens road around 830pm

last night saw a yellow r34 at PARKWASH keysborough

today on pound road saw a black r32 gtr ? turn down hallam road past me.

and crossing hallam road was a awsome looking r33 with dark gold rims, a chick driving it ,with a kid in the front seat both around 930 i think