SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a marone R33 SIKR-33 on beach road mornidalloc parked outside my gf's uncles next door neighbours house. left a spotted card didnt know if they were in here or not, i was in the black ford focus parked infront of u.

just seen ONTAP black r32 goin past keysy maccers, .

just before that i seen a xr6 turbo with a screemer pipe not being shy with it. god that thing was damn loud !

thats OFTAP. see it all the time round here. spotted amal in the champagne coloured sex machine in hallam

haha that was me in the GTR man

clean lookn 33 u got :blush:

haha thanks mate :)

your gtr sounded pretty damn tough as it went past!

i wish i wasnt turning so i could of had a better look >,<

^^^ yeah he is on here but can't remember his name.

There is also a black 34 GTT with shopping list on the doors, White 34 4 door, purplish 33, gun grey 32 GTR and my Silver 32 GTR, plus there is some douche in a Pearl Orange BMW with chrome wheel arch trims and mirrors :D:D

Spotted Patrick on wellington rd about 14:45.

your car looks and sounds nice man. :)

haha cheers, the blue looks real nice. Surprised why there wernt more factory blue r33's.

Do you live in rowville? I was driving back home to Ferntree gully and usually go through rowville but with the roadworks on napoleon its a hassle now.

very clean white 4door r34 today on western hwy/ballarat rd..coming off the ringroad..i usually dont like them but this one looked good.

hey dude that was me!!! thanks for the compliments when we were at the lights...made my day ;)

see ya on the road again soon!!!