SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a 2 black r33s 1 silver 33 1 red 32 and a grey 32 in glen waverly multilevel carpark near cinemas...

people beware!! girlfriends family car new territory was broken into no window smashed no sign of tampering so duno how they got in and took her brothers bag which contained important stuff.

Spotted a NOICE BLACK R35 GTR heading citybound on Albert St, CBD this morning. Driver looked pretty cool, shades and all. Lucky mofo :blink:

And i just spotted a black R34GTT on Vic Pde opposite Vic Market bent over getting a nice baton from our friendly neighbourhood policemen.

Are you on here mate? Hope they didnt' get you too bad...altho from what i saw ure exhaust hangs quite low to the ground...as they do on all R34's

good luck mangs

Spotted a red 180 with i think black Drift-teks & SAU stickers on vic pde 3.45pm

White r34 on Flemington rd at Mobil servo with plates GTT.34

Black r34 at BP carwash Keilor Park drv.

Saw a mint white R34 GTT with black nismo rims - Parked on Queen St yesterday at about 14:30 has a SAU sticker on it

Looked awesome!

that would have been Chris aka Bombtraxx's car that you spotted in the city yesterday - he works in Sth Melbourne. Drove his car last week after getting it tuned @ Chasers - and aside from the pain-in-the-ass button clutch - that car is AWESOME to drive. Handles sweet, makes 230 on low boost and a smooth 273rkw on high boost.

In the 30mins or so that i was driving his car it received plenty of attention; ppl waving me over and having random chats to other drivers.

God i miss my skyline :)

No one waves at me in the E39....ever.... :P .....someone wave...........................plz......?

spotted an R34 4 door at Harrison Hyundai in Melton today.

Went and had a look, and from what I can tell it's got:

19 inch 5 spokers

Big front mount

Pod

BOV (are they standard on the 34gt-t's?)

3 TV/DVD screens through it

Fibre glass, vented bonnet

3" exhaust

Probably lowered in some form or other.

Oh and it's an auto. :D

All for the princely sum of $23990 + on roads.. So you're probably lookin at $25k all up I 'spose.

Body wise, didnt look too bad. The usual little nicks here and there but yeh. I'll keep the passage for now methinks