SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw some of the guys out cruising last night on maroondah hwy. ash, muztek etc. stopped by to say hi but was tired so didnt end up cruising

wooo got spotted! does that count? lol

spotted white r34 on blackburn rd tonight

Geelong. 725pm. saw a r32 purple in my side mirror.

oh yeah and some dickhead down princess near westal road turn off, in a 180 with twin cannon's TUF-*** drag and civic typeR. then pull in the lane next to me and sit next to me, back off and boot it next to me and back off again,

i just looked at his passenger and shook my head. hope you get your car impounded wanker

Saw Bez at Knox, good to finally meet ya man, sorry i couldn't talk long dude, was a quick in and out!

Oh, and i had to tell Steph that my sound system was stock cause she accused me of having shit subs! haha

last night saw a white r34 gtt when i was turning off toorak rd onto chapel st, and saw him again in the safeway car park. had the nismo kit and no spoiler. black rims as well i think

saw this strange looking r33 while on chapel, had a yellow bumper and sideskirts and the rest i think may have been blue? i couldnt tell if he was trying to mix and match colours or if he just got those parts from another yellow skyline

i probably already mentioned seeing black r34GTT series 2 called UP2UQT in moorabbin at autobarne. nice plates lol nearly as good as HIGRLS on a white r33 at knox

i work with the guy whos owns the black 34. did u come into autobarn yesterday..?? i think i was talking to u.

Geelong. 725pm. saw a r32 purple in my side mirror.

You wouldn't have spotted me but at a rough stab in the dark id say your the white stagea we spotted at about 7.30 last night on melb rd?

Was soo tired from Heathcote all day

Had a play with an Light Grey R35 GTR on the Eastern Fwy yesterday at about 5.30ish...younger guy with his misses in the car...gave each other the thumbs up! was good to know i can keep up :cool:

also on Friday night about midnightish i think...on Maroondah Hwy Croydon saw 'llama_au' in the R34. i was turning right down Kent Ave

coming home from work followed a black R33 gts with the GTS-R badge on the rear. gave the dude a thumbs up. i think his plates were LUBUNO or something like that.

also passed a silver R33 with a kit but stock exhaust turning into cathies lane off high st rd

also on Friday night about midnightish i think...on Maroondah Hwy Croydon saw 'llama_au' in the R34. i was turning right down Kent Ave

It was my brother borrowing my car to transport his friends to and from their wedding. Didn't even wash it, how ghetto. I'm not that tall either :D

spotted a r32 dark colour(silver or gunmetal, can't tell as car was too shiny=p), something like kizza's 32 on monash yesterday about 1ish..plates were UUH 253....uuhhhhhh...lol

haha well it wasnt me :D

QUOTE (kizzza @ 19 Oct 2009, 12:13 PM) post_snapback.gif...

It was my brother borrowing my car to transport his friends to and from their wedding. Didn't even wash it, how ghetto. I'm not that tall either :rofl:

oh ok lol...nah couldnt see inside :D