SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Also spotted gdogzilla doind random breathe tests! Checked my car and was all good :) nice guy

sick as turnout at RE customs dyno day..! saw most of u there. and lol

+1 to running into gdogzilla. seeing his face light up as he saw the SAU stickers!! nice meeting ya.. good bloke. thanks again for the heads up on the random stops

Spotted a black 33 with the plates JETLNR and a white 33 with the plates WYTJET on prinny this morning (2-4am) any one know anything about WYTJET, that thing is an animal.

Spotted a black 33 with the plates JETLNR and a white 33 with the plates WYTJET on prinny this morning (2-4am) any one know anything about WYTJET, that thing is an animal.

Both good guys, both quick cars. Next time you are out you should have a chat with them. I was in JETLNR last night with my mate. didnt see you though.

Both good guys, both quick cars. Next time you are out you should have a chat with them. I was in JETLNR last night with my mate. didnt see you though.

I was driving this:

post-27276-1260584139_thumb.jpg

Skyline is off the road atm.

Edited by W0rp3D

^^^ lol how did u know it was him? he seems like a nice guy on here, whats his real name? just curious

some cops can be really nice... SOME

we saw him smiling from distance as we pulled up lmao. and then he told us to go around the corner and he asked how long we been on SAU. and we guessed it was him being the only nice cop who talks to us in person from forums and saw the name badge! and he told us he sold his GTR =( haha. good guy thou.

Spotted A White R33 last night with white rims + SAU stickers at glen waverly outside china bar =)

lots of skylines spotted for me today - very nice looking white r34 on williamsons road behind me - had gold wheels - possibly SAU sticker.

grey r34 like 20 seconds later at the big round about with the stupid green thing in templestowe - no sau sticker

white r33 s2 on blackburn road - think you pulled into the pines >,< - no sau sticker

It was me that checked Kris last night. I Was smiling when I finally saw a nice car not the 800 boring ones we had PBT by then. When I saw the stickers I wanted them to come to me as the rest there were all bored TMU just looking for any reason to fine/NOU a car.

Took you round the corner for chat as the other guy would have for sure and definitely tried to give you hard time.

ahhhh that could explain why.

Cruised with you guys for a while, as well as the fd, merc, s15, gemini, couple of vl's and some pink thing, my passenger gave you guys the thumbs up at one stage.

What does WYTJET have in it, my passenger (a V8 man) cant believe that a 25 can be that quick.

Cruised with you guys for a while, as well as the fd, merc, s15, gemini, couple of vl's and some pink thing, my passenger gave you guys the thumbs up at one stage.

What does WYTJET have in it, my passenger (a V8 man) cant believe that a 25 can be that quick.

Nah man still the old trusty RB25 mate. Did you see FLY180 as well? That is a really quick car.

Saw Siver R35 going along Stud Rd, heading towards knox at about 6-7PM

Sooooo fkn sexy!! >_<

and spotted a bunch of guys in a commodore shout "omg, fully sik bro" a tillion times at me and give me the finger out their window :)

typical knox wankers

It was me that checked Kris last night. I Was smiling when I finally saw a nice car not the 800 boring ones we had PBT by then. When I saw the stickers I wanted them to come to me as the rest there were all bored TMU just looking for any reason to fine/NOU a car.

Took you round the corner for chat as the other guy would have for sure and definitely tried to give you hard time.

haha he only picked up his car on thursday, must have been shitting bricks when he got stopped :D

hey mate we are both running rb25s with 3540s. If you ever need some work done call Ben on 0433 270 360 he is a sick engine builder and the best tuner. We have both had our cars on the road for years without a fault or failure, so I HIGHLY recommend him