SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Saw yellow 34 on Glenferrie Rd. Asian guy, got a nod...so I nodded back with a big goofy grin. ;) Nice ride, btw.

Lol that was me...... the "Asian guy" haha :P

Me and my girlfriend went to Mind Games up the road to buy a puzzle for Christmas :)

Hmm could've been me coz I went past there, but I've seen another blue 34 GTR drive through there a few times with the plates "KNGGTR" or something along those lines.

Spotted myself getting pulled over on Springvale Road about 30 minutes ago just at the Waverley Road intersection.

The road was pretty empty and I pulled up beside a divvy van at the lights, saw the cop looking over. Light went green and he didn't go so I went off as usual and within a few seconds the disco lights came on.

Nice guy though, mentioned that he used to own an R33 and twin turbo Supra.. and that he was a big fan of the car.

I didn't even click until after he let me go that it could've been Graeme? I didn't get a look at his badge.

Anyway, glad to have good experiences with officers like that. :)

Ah turns out it was Graeme that pulled me over :(

What a friendly guy!

What the? Did someone edit my posts... I could've sworn I wrote sweating like a cop instead of what's up there now. Really, no offence to cops and all. I'm sure it wasn't a Freudian slip. confused :D

EDIT: Er.... what's going on? The posting system automatically changes the word for "the animal that we harvest pork from" to our well-respected police officers.... When did this happen? Then again, it was probably the first time I mentioned that farm animal.

its part of the swear filter

wont let you say pig

also a slut is a "broad minded person" according to sau :)

spotted westwd on warragul rd the other night... yelled spotted! nice lookin car man!

Cheers mate! same to you! :)

Also, spotted WANZI in the big open parking lot next to the tavern @ knox.

Lol that was me...... the "Asian guy" haha :P

Me and my girlfriend went to Mind Games up the road to buy a puzzle for Christmas :D

Opps...sorry. :) I must be going blind or just had too many champagne. :mage: Sorry again.

its part of the swear filter

wont let you say cop

also a broad minded person is a "broad minded person" according to sau :mage:

how come you can swear and we cant?

you suck the presidents cock or something? :) (jokingg)

spotted a silver R32 GTR at maccas on exhibition st, with r34 gtr rims

r35 gtr outside exhibition centre

and an gunmetal grey r32 gtr down st kilda road

Spotted myself sitting here on princes hwy at BP. Same cop in the half marked silver VE has gone past 5 times. I think he's looking for someone :):mage:

What 'burb???... ...I'm in Caulfield and feel like a drive...

What 'burb???... ...I'm in Caulfield and feel like a drive...

sorry for the late reply dude im home now. on most fri's and sat's u can find me at BP in oakley on princes hwy (near warragul rd intersection). i like to chill there or use that as a meet point when im out cruising.

and yeh watch out i saw an r33 pulled over by that fkn silver VE that was stalking past me all night

sorry for the late reply dude im home now. on most fri's and sat's u can find me at BP in oakley on princes hwy (near warragul rd intersection). i like to chill there or use that as a meet point when im out cruising.

and yeh watch out i saw an r33 pulled over by that fkn silver VE that was stalking past me all night

It's all good... ...I started playing GTA:IV and just realised you replied... ...Bed now...