SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Parked next to a black S1 R33 (with SAU stickers) on Southland rooftop last night.

Must've been there for a long time. I had dinner, saw a movie and when I got back to my car it was still there :/

Also... This morning around 9am I spotted a black S13 with SAU stickers turning onto Boundary Rd from Lower Dandenong Rd.

Spotted a red Supra on the Western Ring Road just before on my way home... KHOA-02 with their bonnet up... poor guy :3

Charli, i've seen you out and about about three times in the last six months!

Must live close?

My wife saw some douche bag in a silver 34 at the maccas roundabout in Taylors Lakes the other day decide to do a drift around it while it was full of traffic! kids were around as the school had let out for the day and the other cars in the roundabout all had to stop because of this tool.

Mate if you're on here I doubt you are going to own up to it but in case you are you are a spanner! oh and you can't drift too well either and that was coming from my wife!

Spotted "WANZI" out at Epping - white r34 GTT - high street (near the Cheescake Shop) - did a U-turn at one of the roud abouts.

and a black R33 GT-R pull into the Cheesecake Shop.

Spotted "WANZI" out at Epping - white r34 GTT - high street (near the Cheescake Shop) - did a U-turn at one of the roud abouts.

and a black R33 GT-R pull into the Cheesecake Shop.

yep that was me, i find myself all over melbourne every weekend. in this case i overshot the first roundabout :rofl: was that u in the white 33 from the servo?

yep that was me, i find myself all over melbourne every weekend. in this case i overshot the first roundabout :( was that u in the white 33 from the servo?

Nope - I was at the cheesecake shop buying a cake for my mum's birthday :D

You wouldn't have seen my car though - I was using the the family's Daihatsu Charade.

Spotted a few Sau cars at my work today. Only recognized you Danielle lol. I wanted to jump in my car and come along!!

Were all the drivers girls?

Were all the drivers girls?

Didn't see man. Tinted windows on most those cars and just saw them driving off. You thinkig it was the all girls cruise?