SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Saw josh at 9:30. Get a call at about 10 saying car was f**ked. No it wasn't his fault either.

I wouldn't be posting on his behalf Jeremy. You barely know him or know how he feels (condition)

Lime green R34 with black decals on the side in a big stack on Princes Hwy near Blackburn Rd around 12:30 today, hope no-one was hurt. Looked like it rammed into a ute or something in the service lane (34 was facing oncoming traffic in service lane), not sure what happened there. Police on scene.

Lots of accidents today, think I heard the one Charles89 was talking about earlier, could see the cops racing to that one this morning.

Not many people paying attention or driving to the conditions today, saw another big accident involving two trucks in Dandenong earlier too. Would hate to be a traffic cop on a day like today!

That would be me mate! Yeh i am counting my lucky stars i am still here....been throwing up recently and having dizzy spells and slight black outs...banged up leg too, might head to the hospital soon....All i really remember was driving next to a blue truck and the next thing i know he starts indicating into the middle lane (from right) i beeped him and sped up as i was next to him (door to door) but by that time he probably would have clipped the back of my car so i slammed the brakes and pulled into the left lane and in a panic didn't check the left lane which also had a car in it....so was stuck in the middle lane the whole time flat on the brake (6 piston 355mm rotor Project Mu's which locked up for the first time) so i was practically now aqua planning while slowling slightly, the back corner of the truck pretty much clipped the front right fender which sent me into a 360 degree spin over the gutter got a bit of air going and mid air went straight into the Ute and stopped once it slammed into the X trail in front of it....

With the driving skills i have and being able to drive in wet conditions well and with the 275 brand new khumo's on the back etc i was still not able to keep the car from aqua planning...hand brake did nothing once the car was spinning i pretty much remember closing my eyes and thinking i was going to fkn die thanks to a stupid careless F@#$ who shouldn't be in the right lane to begin with...and the next thing i know i was outside the car with police....not a scratch on me, but as soon as i went for a quick sleep later after being asked 1000 times to get an ambulance i finally realised that i feel like someone has bashed me in my sleep....i feel nauseated and screwed now than i did when i walked out of the car....airbags didn't even deploy either and whacked my head on the wheel and side of door pretty hard....

Just happy to be alive atm and suprised at all the attention it has gotten and people who liked the car :) Thanks for all your concerns and well wishes, it means alot.

post-44107-0-73484000-1305143018_thumb.jpg

That would be me mate! Yeh i am counting my lucky stars i am still here....been throwing up recently and having dizzy spells and slight black outs...banged up leg too, might head to the hospital soon....All i really remember was driving next to a blue truck and the next thing i know he starts indicating into the middle lane (from right) i beeped him and sped up as i was next to him (door to door) but by that time he probably would have clipped the back of my car so i slammed the brakes and pulled into the left lane and in a panic didn't check the left lane which also had a car in it....so was stuck in the middle lane the whole time flat on the brake (6 piston 355mm rotor Project Mu's which locked up for the first time) so i was practically now aqua planning while slowling slightly, the back corner of the truck pretty much clipped the front right fender which sent me into a 360 degree spin over the gutter got a bit of air going and mid air went straight into the Ute and stopped once it slammed into the X trail in front of it....

With the driving skills i have and being able to drive in wet conditions well and with the 275 brand new khumo's on the back etc i was still not able to keep the car from aqua planning...hand brake did nothing once the car was spinning i pretty much remember closing my eyes and thinking i was going to fkn die thanks to a stupid careless F@#$ who shouldn't be in the right lane to begin with...and the next thing i know i was outside the car with police....not a scratch on me, but as soon as i went for a quick sleep later after being asked 1000 times to get an ambulance i finally realised that i feel like someone has bashed me in my sleep....i feel nauseated and screwed now than i did when i walked out of the car....airbags didn't even deploy either and whacked my head on the wheel and side of door pretty hard....

Just happy to be alive atm and suprised at all the attention it has gotten and people who liked the car :) Thanks for all your concerns and well wishes, it means alot.

shocking story mate, hope you pull up alright, car accidents happen in a blink of an eye. take it easy.

Keep spotting JNRZAN around Reservoir/Northern Subs.

Also spotted a bomby dark coloured S15 on Albert St Preston with such bad alignment the car looks like its "crab walking" - maybe bad drift damage??? But gosh it looks funny.

Yeah i live in ressa and dont leave the area that much hahaha

Glad to hear you're OK. Not much you could of done, I suppose you can look at it this way; it could of been much worse. Once you get insurance sorted, you'll be back on the road in no time :thumbsup: Good luck with everything.

you went home and went to sleep!?

that's the LAST thing you should be doing with a concussion mate... go get yourself checked out, probably just a bad concussion but better safe than sorry

sorry about the car but your health is much more important

Just relaying what he said on Facebook to people here, because they wanted to know. I don't see a problem with that.

strictly speaking Jeremy, josh's facebook profile is set to private so not just anyone can see it. It really wasn't anybody elses business. And as you can see above, he is able to speak for himself.

Let us know how you go Josh, you should really get checked out to be safe.

Agreed please do Josh, there was always a chance you might not have even woken up from that sleep so please be careful and get checked out.

One of my family friends hit his head very hard on the playground, got a lump and thought it was fine, 3 days later when he was driving, he didn't know he was swerving side to side and someone reported him to the police, the police arrived to the car immediately, gave him a drug test and a breath test, found nothing. When this happened, he vomited so the police called the ambulance, he was taken to hospital and diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage near the bottom of his brain above the spinal cord. He had brain surgery on him with a high risk of not being about to talk properly after surgery and the chance of dying on the surgery table.

My point:

GET IT CHECKED OUT NOW!!!

Edit:

I think the condition is called a subdural hematoma (i'm a premed student)

Edited by Grey

^^^ Full on storry. Hope the dopey truckey is tracked down and charged.

Spotted about 10 minutes ago: R33 in the underground Carpark at safeway; moorabbin; south road. Chilling out with a bunch of bogans drinking and carrying on whilst revving the exhausts on their sv6 commodores. as i was heading out they all did standstills and burnouts (the 33 didn't participate but followed) and they filled the Carpark up with smoke and tore off. Man; that area is full of people that are 200 years old. doing burnouts amongst old people getting their grocieries? gah.

Didn't see any SAU stickers. probably not on here.

I wouldn't mind some SAU stickers myself though.

Had a White 33 with black stockys come up beside me on Dalton road to turn off onto the Ring Rd, light turned green and he was sliding the back end out all the way up to the next light.. Dickhead

^^^ Full on storry. Hope the dopey truckey is tracked down and charged.

Spotted about 10 minutes ago: R33 in the underground Carpark at safeway; moorabbin; south road. Chilling out with a bunch of bogans drinking and carrying on whilst revving the exhausts on their sv6 commodores. as i was heading out they all did standstills and burnouts (the 33 didn't participate but followed) and they filled the Carpark up with smoke and tore off. Man; that area is full of people that are 200 years old. doing burnouts amongst old people getting their grocieries? gah.

Didn't see any SAU stickers. probably not on here.

I wouldn't mind some SAU stickers myself though.

too easy, join the vic club..

Had a White 33 with black stockys come up beside me on Dalton road to turn off onto the Ring Rd, light turned green and he was sliding the back end out all the way up to the next light.. Dickhead

Ive met that guy. Bit of a dick but f**k he can drive

Shocking story :( But at the end of the day you're at alive and a car can be fixed/replaced.

Hope you're on the mend soon :)