SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a white R35 GTR driving along Dalton Road heading towards Epping tonight. Love that colour on the R35's. Later on, spotted a nice pearl white S15 opposite me at the lights on Brunswick Street, Fitzroy (if you're on here buddy I was in the other pearl white S15 with the Work XD9 MBG's, nice car btw).

Then about 11:30pm I spotted myself being pulled over along Dalton Road again for a RBT, lol. Was shitting myself because I haven't been pulled over in years so I didn't know what to expect.

Spotted a white R35 GTR driving along Dalton Road heading towards Epping tonight. Love that colour on the R35's. Later on, spotted a nice pearl white S15 opposite me at the lights on Brunswick Street, Fitzroy (if you're on here buddy I was in the other pearl white S15 with the Work XD9 MBG's, nice car btw).

Then about 11:30pm I spotted myself being pulled over along Dalton Road again for a RBT, lol. Was shitting myself because I haven't been pulled over in years so I didn't know what to expect.

think i saw that same one on the craigieburn bypass on my way home this morning

last night about 6pm spotted a white 32 turning onto lygon off grattan street if i remember correctly

think i saw that same one on the craigieburn bypass on my way home this morning

last night about 6pm spotted a white 32 turning onto lygon off grattan street if i remember correctly

I also spotted you a few weeks back @ Cooper Street lights, you were turning right on to High Street. I was the white S15 alongside you but I was going straight towards Dalton. I only had just purchased the car back then and had the 17" CR Kai's on it from the original seller but repainted (badly) in black. I've got my other Work rims back on it now (ended up keeping them after I sold my 32 as they were too good to get rid of) :)

Cheers. Yeah that was me. Was parked along there for a while whilst we were waiting for our freakin' food to be served at Joe's Garage (1.5-hours?!?! Sheesh!) then realised that my parking ticket was running out (max 2 hours) so I had to walk all the way back from the restaurant to add another hour to the meter. Why did they change the parking meter times to 6:30pm-midnight? I don't remember having to buy a ticket the last time I was there...

Never known street parking to be so expensive and hard to find I'm glad I don't visit that area often lol

Yeah it's like $4 for 2 hours I think. Some of the restaurants along Brunswick St are good so we often go there alot on the weekends.

Seen silver r33 s2 fairly stock in morwell other day at independent motors and a black r33 with black wheels and red trim and a white r34 with bobjane specials and p-plater at the Morwell plaza... p.s you try way to hard m8.

I also spotted you a few weeks back @ Cooper Street lights, you were turning right on to High Street. I was the white S15 alongside you but I was going straight towards Dalton. I only had just purchased the car back then and had the 17" CR Kai's on it from the original seller but repainted (badly) in black. I've got my other Work rims back on it now (ended up keeping them after I sold my 32 as they were too good to get rid of) :)

oh yeah i remember you

my car was filthy at the time, as a matter of fact its even worse now... still not washed lol

There was also a very angry grey r35 driver on Brunswick St last night...patience is a virtue ;)

Did you even see why i was angry? Some bitch nearly rammed my R35.

Would love to see you keep your cool when some retard doesn't know how to drive and nearly rams ya.

Your talking about that or when i was turning right on johnson street and one person runs a yellow and one completely runs a red?

Edited by baby34

oh yeah i remember you

my car was filthy at the time, as a matter of fact its even worse now... still not washed lol

:) Still looked tough however. Loved the fitment on those TE37's(?).

My car wasn't even washed for nearly 4 weeks after I purchased it (even during the time I spotted you) because it was always in and out of workshops and RWC joint. It already had so many issues that I had to iron out and I hadn't even started to enjoy driving it and adding all the aftermarket bits yet. That's what happens when you try to look for a bargain... Needless to say, it's all running well and fine now.

Edited by GT32

:) Still looked tough however. Loved the fitment on those TE37's(?).

My car wasn't even washed for nearly 4 weeks after I purchased it (even during the time I spotted you) because it was always in and out of workshops and RWC joint. It already had so many issues that I had to iron out and I hadn't even started to enjoy driving it and adding all the aftermarket bits yet. That's what happens when you try to look for a bargain... Needless to say, it's all running well and fine now.

haha cheers dude :) nah rota grids 17x9.5 +20 :P

ah thats good to hear its all ok now :)

haha cheers dude :) nah rota grids 17x9.5 +20 :P

ah thats good to hear its all ok now :)

Thanks bro. I'm not around the north nowadays as much as I used to. I live in Geelong, ex gf lives in Epping but I still come up to see her every 1-2 weeks so I'll give you a beep the next time I see you around. :)

Edited by GT32

Would love to see you keep your cool when some retard doesn't know how to drive and nearly rams ya.

Your talking about that or when i was turning right on johnson street and one person runs a yellow and one completely runs a red?

Lol how many times did you lose it in one night?

I'm not going to get into an argument about it, but I was the car that ran the orange actually, (and it JUST TURNED ORANGE and u still went off) people do that literally every day, if you crack it everytime that happens you must be constantly angry when you drive.

In Richmond on Thursday night I got cut off half way through a roundabout by a grey r35 actually but sh*t happens, I didn't swear out my window and throw my arms up.

No offense, but if you think you're any better than others on the road because of the car you drive, think again.

Edited by Jesss14

Obvious troll still on P plates is obvious. Even if you were serious, you wouldn't be able to talk about other people driving like idiots and keep a straight face without earning an Oscar.