SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

I'm more intrigued as to why there is a disabled spot at the 1000 steps :/

Methinks it exists purely to raise revenue...

you have a point... unless there is a stair lift?

There's also picnic areas and a visitors center and a diggers war memorial thing...

All things that disabled people should be banned from participating in...

How many lines did I cross?

Saw a whit 33 gtr reg xgf ... On stud rd scorsbey this arvo at like 4:30 looked nice

And mum saw a grey "skyline" she didn't know what model had gold wheels and green p's on maroondah hwy . Driving next to her she was In my black 32 gtr ? Any one on here

Thanks for the compliment, can never keep it clean enough. Can't drive it at the moment noise notice from EPA. Need to find standard exhaust.

Black r32 gtr number plate bnr032 or something like that on Wellington rd this arvo looked miiiiint!

And also a grey 34 with carbon bonnet . number plate zht... in Berwick looked realy nice

Edited by 0zhiph0p

black r34 gave me the thumbs up in bacchus marsh, i was in the 'purple' onevia with pink rims, thursday last week around 6:30/7pm ish. nice car, dont see imports often in the marsh!

My dad commmented on a clean white 4 door R34 going past me today saying it was well looked after, he would never normally even notice. Props to the green P Plater at the Chadstone end of Ferntree Gully Road at approx. 2pm today.

Edited by llama_au

Saw (Alvin?) a yellow R34 25gt-t with the lil monster keychain and the anime sticker above the SAU one. Spotted across the road from RMIT tafe in the city. Recognized it from last year's GoR :-)