SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a white r33 s2 up in Cranbourne, cant remember which road

Then again an R32 GTR turning into some road I was turning off, turned off Thompson's Road

saw a black r32, gt wing, old sau stickers, two guys in the car. north suburbs somewhere but on the route from manningham rd to g'boro hwy. turning onto the road that goes past a copshop

hrrm do you mean main st?

oh thats reminds me I saw a black 32 gtr a few days ago or so.. around Thomastown.. think it was black.. really really wide bodykit and really low like Leanbac's 32 and I think a big FMIC...

white 4 dr at campbellfield kmart carpark on sunday too

a few weeks ago I kept seeing a minty green/sky blue 32 in epping every day outside a mechanics..

saw a black s15 on the weekend i think.. lth5l or something.. RE stix on the side

Spotted a Silver GTS-T R33 - plates TDT-XXX around 7:15pm at the Shell on Princes Highway, Hallam.

Spotted again at the Monash Freeway on-ramp towards Pakenham. Bloody idiot decides to cut me off..

Lucky my truck wasn't heavier nor was it a semi-trailer!! :thumbsup:

-- End of rant (-_-") --

Spotted this dark blue (maybe...im colour blind :thumbsup: ) r33 gts-t at melbourne uni. Its always parked at the meter parking in front of the ICT building where i attend classes. It has a full body kit that looks very similar to the 400r kit.

If anyone knows who owns this car i would like to know as i see it everyday and wouldnt mind having a chat to the owner.

Cheers!

Corio as in Geelong? But Monash freeway? Where abouts are you talking??

Yeah, I remember going into that Maccas once before when I was coming back from Colac and it says Corio.

Took me a while to find out what you were talking about..

You know it as the Princes Highway I believe??

Monash Freeway / West Gate Freeway / Princes Freeway are all the same freeway - the "M1" but just different names.

btw, I'm not from Geelong, I just drive into Geelong some nights for work.

Also, was that your Skyline??