SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

not quite, but in the same area there's a white r33 gst-t - if you're on here i've just moved in so now there's more, and my neighbour must have a friend as there's always another white r33 turning up at his house every week to visit. It's a shi... i mean street load of white 33's!!! arrgh

haha, yes I was. Call me an idiot but I parked at Knox Hospital (because Cold Rock's carpark was full), ran across in the rain and got icecream :)

Idiot :)

Hahaa nah i prob would have done the exact same!

...what i would do for icecream!! :)

saw a black r34 today on springvale rd near FTG road intersection with massive NISMO stickers down each side and a shopping list which ran from window to the side skirts all i could do was laugh

Lol. I never understood those huge shopping lists of Japanese aftermarket companies on people's cars. Sure, if they sponsor you you have to put em on, but otherwise, they just look so ricey. 99% of the people who put them on don't even have any of the stuff installed in their car.

Saw a silver R32 GTR on polished wheels having a bit of a run with a stock looking gunmetal R32 GTR on Princess Hwy/Hallam Belgrave Rd about 30 mins ago

Tonight on the way home...

A white 33 on Heatherton Rd... ...May have had some damage under the driver's side indicator... ...We were both stopped by some large construction vehicle as it was turning around...

A black 33 driving past Borders at Chaddy... ...followed him out onto Chaddy Rd... ...Would have seen me lose traction as I turned right onto Princess Hwy...

Then spotted a grey/gunmetal 32 driving slowly in the middle lane chatting to a ute in the left lane... ...Had to zip right to get around them...

Lol. I never understood those huge shopping lists of Japanese aftermarket companies on people's cars. Sure, if they sponsor you you have to put em on, but otherwise, they just look so ricey. 99% of the people who put them on don't even have any of the stuff installed in their car.

Plus you give A-holes an idea of how much they'll be able to flog the parts off for...

Spoted a White NA R34 at united petrol station on crn of hallam belgrave and heatherton rd at the big roundabout like 30min ago, had a chat to him told him about my car and he wasnt on sau but i asked him to join so hope he does i always go there after work when i take the mrs home lolz

not to mention most people buy them as a complete list from autobarn... not even individual stickers!

Seen a white R32 looked like GTR.. seen it a few times parked at this factory kinda place a few down from mine.. Just past the corner of Wellington rd and springvale road on the maccas side.. anyone from here?

Think that may be me. I have been workin there for this week. On Wellington rd ya? I haven't seen many other lines around the area though...

saw a gunmetal grey 32 gtr near st kilda road last nite.. you turned down a side lane when the cops were behind you.. i think they were just goin back to the bacon shop though on st kilda road after a late shift perhaps @ 3.30am ish

not to mention most people buy them as a complete list from autobarn... not even individual stickers!

You serious!!?! That's funny shit! Gotta love the riceyness of a lot of stuff from AB/SCA. eg., non-functional hood vents that actually make your 50HP excel significantly slower as it traps the air and causes wind resistance :domokun:

Silver R33 GTS-T parked on Arden Rd in Nth Melbourne this morning. Had LED tail lights!! Looked great. Wished I had those and a Z-tune bonnet for my 34.

Footscray market was Skyline central around 4pm today:

- Silver R33 with nice black rims (too far away to tell what kind) at lights.

- White R34 4-door with black bonnet parked.

- Silver R34 GT-T around car park. Azn guy with glasses and beanie.

Went alongside a black r33 s1 gtst on nepean highway tonight at 1am. had a little fun off the lights but then he ended up full on running a red light lol...

Edited by Charles89

Spotted a nice white 4dr R34 at knox city. parked next to and was still there when i left, a white R33 series II pulling out onto mountain hwy and a greenish 4dr r33 on burwood hwy. N/A love <3

silver r33 with sau stickers going up burwood hwy heading city bound through vermont, i turned left near bunnings and went back down to knox area, gave it a little stick so you may have seen me :)