SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted KAM1L @ pizza hut knox r31 bro!

There must be more Kamils in Melbourne than I previously thought. There is a nice yellow R34 GTR V-Spec with yellow number plates [KAMIL], without the "1" in Brighton.

saw a sick v35 last night

silver

bonnet scoops

incredible exhaust

however a broken side window that was covered in plastic.. anyone from here?

Bonnet scoops :thumbsup:

whats the kit that makes the 33 look the best?

i just like the standard one - the nismo front lip etc etc

with that you dont have to worry about scratching the bumper on the road or anything........

i remember some chic trying to get out of a parking lot and on to the main street in her over kitted lancer - man, it took ages for her to get out....and it was just holding up traffic hehe....she was cute though :D

spotted a maroon r32 gtst with a kit, on the free way i between tullmarine exit and pascoe vale road. today between 10-11

i drove past ya you were pulled over with you hazards on, then i got of at pascoe vale road, did a u turn back on to the freeway, got of at westfieldshopping centre and did a u turn back, i was goingt stop and see if you needed help, but you were gone... i caught up to you jsut at the edgars road exit... i was late for work :D

sw a r32 looked like it had fresh paint plates were XQUIST on fleetwood drv in narre warren then saw a black r33 series 2 black with sau sticker on front windscreen parked at the warehouse at fountain gate

spotted parked next to me today an r33 with identical sideskirts to mine....I hadnt seen them on another r33 until today. Had a chat with driver, who was not owner....series 1 white with blue gt stripes, gtr rear spoiler, lenso rims, front mount...no idea of rego...was to busy looking at the sexy skirts... :D

Also spotted in narre what looked like bayside blue r33, stockie ser 1 33, and maroon 33 with chromies....33's everywhere :thumbsup:

Was alongside a teal N14 pulsar. Was fluttering and had a red front bar. Had sau-vic stickers too.

Spotted on ferntree gully road at 12:00pm.

Was trying to get his attention but he was looking the other way :)

That's Robzilla, previously had a turbo Bluebird.

saw a black r33 tonight at bout 6:20pm personalised plates starting with U...... turning from princes hwy into tinks rd

yeah that was me just moved to narre saw you the other day to.

a lot of skyboxes out in force on sunday.. r32 red gtr with black rims at the car wash on maroondah hwy mitcham.

white r33 gtr going down maroondah hwy past springvale road.

purple r33 with white rims at dfo- sorry not my colour was a p plater.

silver r34 at dfo carpark.

black r33 gts-t driving back from dfo lol

meh there were more... cant remember all of dem