SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

White R33 GTST and purple R33 GTR on Cheltenham Rd earlier tonight, both heading out towards Mentone/Nepean Hwy

GTR sounded and looked mad, had gold wheels

Driving last night was awesome. Fog on burwood hwy was so thick. Couldnt see 100 meters ahead. Felt like I was driving on a new road. Really enjoyed it for some reason.

Driving last night was awesome. Fog on burwood hwy was so thick. Couldnt see 100 meters ahead. Felt like I was driving on a new road. Really enjoyed it for some reason.

how awesome was it!

Yeah was really awesome. Felt like driving in the clouds.

I wonder if the flash from speed cameras would just scatter on the fog and they can't get number plates... just an innocent thought :teehee:

spotted a yellow 34 gtr coming from greensbourgh onto the ring rd just as i was turning off onto plenty rd

also about 5mins after on plenty rd a black or midnight purple 34 gtr with custom plates, missed them though near the maccas there

looked awesome had dark rims to :teehee:

was about 12ish both cars

skyline central round monash today. saw THRILLR and a black gtt parked close to me near the gym - left a card on both windows. and a min later, a burgundy r32, and a r34 and an r33 , both white, pulling up at blackburn rd on wellington.

To the dude in the GMG R32 who overtook me on double lines AROUND A CORNER and nearly had a head on near La Trobe in Bundoora, your the biggest wanker ever, i hope you shit your pants.