SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Parked close to a red R31 GTS with white rims at Monash University Clayton Engineering Carpark.

Had a sticker on the rear window advertising Skyline National's in sheperton.

You on sau too?

spotted a couple of 33's round near work in west heidleberg today round 4.30

one white on waterdale road, nodded

and a silver one at neway wheel repairs (was in work van)

the silver one was me - was asking about powdercoating (they dont do it)

saw a blue 33 on melton hwy on sunday night, didnt get the no. plates. p plates and girl driving it. looked quite nice..... the car i mean lol

Spotted HOTR34 - around 12:30am at the corner of Princes Highway, waiting to turn right onto Warrigul Road.

Spotted a White GTR R33 Sunday night on Princes Highway, Narre Warren heading city bound.

yesterday saw a bloody nice light bright blue r32 plates were BSIDE on stud rd. no badges on it. looke very clean . one of my fav 32's.

Yay i got some new sau stickers and some spotted cards :P

Now to find some nice skylines to put them on!

thanks for sending em out Kaz, appreciate it :blink:

White R33 with SAU stickers turning onto Belgrave-Hallam rd from Princess Hwy last night... gave me way... appreciated when I'm running :woot:

White R33 with SAU stickers turning onto Belgrave-Hallam rd from Princess Hwy last night... gave me way... appreciated when I'm running :woot:

that was me. i didnt know if u were gonna cross over princess hwy or if u were gonne cross the turn lane.

Met Andrew at the BP Carwash on crn of Blackburn Rd and Burwood Hwy last night with a clean R31. Had a bit of a chat. Said he would probably join the forums soon.

Spotted dogknight at the row of shops on the corner of High street and Blackburn Rd

Was having dinner at some italian restraunt there. Al.. something or other. Best steak ive had in a long time. Was awesome food. Small dinner for my brothers 21st.