SAU Community

Central Queensland Motorsport

digsy_20

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can;t really knock off a company just because of one bad experience, and if the company is not up to standard it doesn;t mean that you can;t get better elsewhere locally. Like dan said i would like to see you get service like what shauno got from Ozgiken. Sometimes you have wonder is the japanese stuff worth it as they usually cost more than locally manifactured stuff. sometimes it may be worth it sometimes not.

Jay have you seen the stuff on Unique Autosports at the moment... there are a set of Yokohama Wets for $290 in 17"... they look sweet... few race seats and stuff... oh... and one for me a Veilside 2pc front bar for a S13 silvia.... I'm getting my credit card out already... :rofl: just kidding...

Originally posted by digsy_20

Jay have you seen the stuff on Unique Autosports at the moment... there are a set of Yokohama Wets for $290 in 17"... they look sweet... few race seats and stuff... oh... and one for me a Veilside 2pc front bar for a S13 silvia.... I'm getting my credit card out already... :rofl: just kidding...

Yeah but we're both pimping in the 18" crew :)

Hey talking of the end of August is anyone racing at Benaraby in the mid august... what is the exact dates again??

I would be keen but I haven't done a single thing to the Silvia so I might just save my money until my cooler kit gets here... Actually Jay I was thinking that after the cooler kit I should get one of those nice polished exhaust manifolds you were talking about... Polished piping... I could be pimping too....

talking of that... who has High Octane 4... and why haven't we got it??

cause theres a shortage of it .... tried to buy a copy the other day and no one in rocky has any in stock. autospeed are about the only place on the net that still has stock.

Willo was it your idea I go looking for an Australian Clutch... silly boy don't you know Australian businesses don't know what the Internet is... No just kidding... I have got my feelers out and might have some info for you soon...

Willo have a look at www.aablatch.com.au/daikin.shtml

they might have something you can use... that clutch on the top of their page looks like it could take just a little bit of abuse...

Maybe see if you can find which one you like best and then call in squizz to do some cut-throat bargining...

Hey shaun do Nicks do a twin plate or anything of the kind...

Hey matt are any of your team headed down the drags to the test and tune... has anyone talked Rick into it yet?? Dev seems pretty keen so that should be good to see... I don't know about wiether to race or not... maybe if Jay races... or pete... that sounds like alot of work getting pete's car going again though... although mad mountain runs are go... Jay is going to show us why four doors are more balanced than two... hell I seen the sideways action last night... don't tell me you weren't flying cause I was going and I saw your headlights the whole way up... actually I think I touched over 140 at one point... not that we encourage that sort of behaviour....

actually I am bulk impressed with the Scibyline... It goes hard... He called me from the lap and within a couple of minutes he was at the top of the Mount... and he lead the way down... if it wasn't for that damn S12... but he did keep us all on the safe side... I actually like going up rather than down... it feels more controlled...

anyway... that is me for the day... time for some Bersy Lunch...

have fun guys...

and stay safe...

that clutch on the top of their page looks like it could take just a little bit of abuse..

That clutch at the top of the page looks exactly the same as the Nismo one I bought. It uses a strap system which has been superseded and you can't get clutch plates for it any more. The closest plates don't fit properly and are $400 a piece.