SAU Community

Central Queensland Motorsport

digsy_20

Originally posted by Sciby

Well, I suppose I could put it in the boot for now. It will be a little while before the 3L is in.

I suppose if it was in the boot now, the car would be a 5.5L single turbo. *thinks* RB55QET?

your getting a 3L kit? man thats awesome!! Soon Rocky will have its own 3L twin cammer squad ....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt i am not blind, 15yo imports are a good idea, but just remember these cars do not come road worthy or registered may need new tyres and even need money spent on them to get them to road worthy standard. The car may cost 7-8 grand to buy, but mostly they say have another 1500 bucks to spend on the car when it gets here. Plus that his car has to sit on the docks in japan for another 5-6 months and then be shipped over here which may take even more time.

But if he is willing to wait HELL YES TO THE 15YO IMPORT.

Originally posted by holdens_r_better

So who has the best car around CQ i know a fella with a skyline and noone has beaten him in gladstone yet so it must be pretty good might be a 32 GTR not sure

Yeah its pretty hard to judge who has the best car in CQ cause there a lots of different ideas of who has the best car.

I know that this is a skylines forum and all, BUT, I am working on a car at the moment, a 1966 VC valiant, and hopefully when JC Performance Engineering (HE HE HE) are finished with the car it will be able to peel of some pretty decend numbers down that 1/4 mile strip of road. Now the car wont stop, turn or handle but i dont want it to.

I actually looked into getting a 15 year old gtr through prestige and their method of storage was leaving the car on the docks under a car cover! The guy from prestige actually said if the car is under a cover no one will be interested in it and that they are

behind a six foot wire fence so they are in has words 'safe' from theft. My personal opinion is the guy smokes way to many cigarettes with blue veins in them.

Yeah i need to get my monthy fix at the drags if you read the bully. But yea there just might be a gun metal grey 32 at the drags on the 16th. we need heaps of people to come for the drive to the beach on sunday. makes for more fun. should we do parilla or go to that thai place next where Mrs rick works?

Stuff the Tai i dont need to crap throught the eye of a needle...AGAIN.

And yes cause you are dating him, i mean his family, you do share a bond, a bond of love and....

Good to see you will be racing a the drags, oh yes and when they said that you were on a front page spread it did not realise that it was you that was going to be doing the sprend. HE HE HE.