S A U T E X I K H A N A ! ! ! ! !

N1GTR

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct, Ian, anyone can enter - once they've paid, all they really need is a helmet and the licence which can be obtained on the day. Tell them to get in quick, though!

Hi just to confirm, what license will be handed out on the day?

Also is it possible to have more than one driver? If so does entry cover the car or the driver? And are passenger allowed in the car during the exercises?

thanks!

PS please excuse my half filled out form accidentally hit enter when filling it out :wub:

Hi just to confirm, what license will be handed out on the day?

Also is it possible to have more than one driver? If so does entry cover the car or the driver? And are passenger allowed in the car during the exercises?

thanks!

PS please excuse my half filled out form accidentally hit enter when filling it out :D

Its a AASA license. You can fill in the application for the license on the day. They won't be issued on the same day they will be posted out. You will will be covered.

You may have more then one driver but your 2nd driver will have to pay the entry fee as well. Entry covers per driver.

Passengers are allowed but must wear a helmet on the back track. Before they can go out they need to sign a passenger indemity form and must have a wrist band. :)

Woops had to edit..

This info is now correct..

Can any1 fill me in on what our insurance companies think about these kind of days/events.

If i bingle the car (likely), is there no chance of insurance payout??? etc

Ian,

Mate you are on your own. As soon as you sign anything to do with a motorsport governing body, no insurance. And that is 99.9% of insurers.

But dont let that scare you Ian, We put up cones to keep the speed down, and just drive to your limits on the backtrack!

Dont push them, while it is a fun competition - remember FUN comes first - its not a proper race to get the fastest time, its just driving quicker legally!! :D

Skid pan - again, go to your limits but not much to hit there :O

hahahahahahahahahaha

echo doofs comments! :D

But yeah, Just take it easy, no point going 10 tenths and risking your pride and joy! Just have fun, the main idea is for everyone to have fun, enjoy the day and drive home in one peice :)

hahahahahahahahahaha

echo doofs comments! :)

But yeah, Just take it easy, no point going 10 tenths and risking your pride and joy! Just have fun, the main idea is for everyone to have fun, enjoy the day and drive home in one peice :P

edit: "the main idea is for everyone to have fun, enjoy the day, drive home in one piece and get riiiiiidiculously pizzled on sat night!" :D