SAU Community

Cruise 26th April East Suburbz

MUZT3K

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i have the cruise notes from a club cruise we did last year. started at the 24 hr maccas in springy/wellington rd cnr and ended somewhere om white horse rd. good run. AP should know wat i was on about. he was there

Hehehe - thats my cruise :D

Hey just checking if cruise is still on wanna make sure im coming from geelong and its my first one. Also can you confrim exact meeting point address. Is it just for skylines or are all cars welcome cause ive got few mates with s15s. Thanks :)

Hey just checking if cruise is still on wanna make sure im coming from geelong and its my first one. Also can you confrim exact meeting point address. Is it just for skylines or are all cars welcome cause ive got few mates with s15s. Thanks :D

pretty sure its still on mate. and anyone's welcome as long they arent idiots.

yes its still on far as i kno, and any cars are welcome =] meeting point is the roof top of shoppingtown, entrance is off doncaster rd abit further up from autobarn

gazal

Basti

Skyhigh33

eMsta

b3za

4Door_33GTS

chris_r31

SkyR33GTSt

driftkingr34 + mates

Sky...cab

montgomery - maybe

HotPlates - maybe

CAJFLY- maybe

Jezza-gtR - maybe

DogKnight - ghey :blink:

meeting at rooftop of doncaster shopping town. route i dunno but im sure we can figure it out

* Freeway to Ferntree Gully Rd (Bout the same but avoids knox tmu)

Your kidding yourself, Knox tmu are not just at KNOX itself...

Ferntree gully rd is regularly patrolled by a good friend of all of ours from the knox tmu.

especially at the base of the mountain around the pool room and ferntree gully hotel.

You have posted meet points and the route you will be taking...

so don't be surprised if they intercept you somewhere along the way.

From my experience in planning cruises, shopping center car parks are a bad idea.

Especially on a saturday night.

Tours.

Edited by Tours

ive just discovered this thread, (im a bit slow)

sounds like there is fun to be had. put me down as a maybe for now, gotta check that there is nothing else planed for me...

it would be nice to get the gtr out, as i only picked it up last week!

Basti - only in your dreams :)

And all I meant tours is that i avoids that piece of road in between Knox Police Station and Knox City which is probably the main part we would all want to avoid.

In the end its the organisers decision. I was just posting some options up as he was asking for suggestions.

Looking at Maps a bit more there is another route which isnt too complicated.

* Station St to Canterbury Rd (Left)

* Canterbury can be follow all the way there where we can turn right to get directly onto Mt Dandenong Rd.

OR

* From Canterbury Rd you can turn Right onto Dorset Rd.

* From Dorset Rd you can turn Left onto Burwood Hwy then take the Mt Dandenong Tourist Rd to the top.

Depending on which Rd you want to take up.

** Mt Dandenong Rd **

- Narrow Rd

- Very little lighting

- No guardrails

- Twisties

** Mt Dandenong Tourist Rd **

- Wider Rd

- Good Lighting

- More Traffic

- Some guardrails

- Not so twistie

So plan your route. We could go up one and down the other. Either way. Personally I dont like Mt Dandenong Rd due to a bad experience in the past, but either way. Organisers choice.