SAU Community

Who's Got The Best Looking N/a Here?

Guest IH8VEE8S

My late 1989 R31 GXE. never actually got decent shots of it, so i thought i should take some before its heart gets ripped out tommorow. probably one of the best cars i have ever driven...deffinitely getting another one down the track! :laugh:

post-45120-1281083865_thumb.jpg

post-45120-1281083874_thumb.jpg

post-45120-1281083880_thumb.jpg

Hardparking at its finest :bunny:

1279282033.jpg

Everytime I've viewed this thread since you posted this, I've wonder wtf is hard about that? There's no car in the other spot to bump and it seems like a very roomy space. Or am I missing something? Nice 4 door though man, good to see you get it sideways! How does the N/A go at the drifting, do you need to rape it? Also, is it able to link corners with a good driver or does it run out of puff? If you have vids of your drifting I'd love to see it!

Fast & furious? maybe just furious, those F&F cars have super turbed engines lol

actually that gtr that (Bryan O'Connor) drove in 2F 2F was actually a n/a r34 with a gtr body kit . don't believe there fast because they say they are its just the movies , most of those cars were n/a

actually that gtr that (Bryan O'Connor) drove in 2F 2F was actually a n/a r34 with a gtr body kit . don't believe there fast because they say they are its just the movies , most of those cars were n/a

I heard it was a GTT?

Everytime I've viewed this thread since you posted this, I've wonder wtf is hard about that? There's no car in the other spot to bump and it seems like a very roomy space. Or am I missing something? Nice 4 door though man, good to see you get it sideways! How does the N/A go at the drifting, do you need to rape it? Also, is it able to link corners with a good driver or does it run out of puff? If you have vids of your drifting I'd love to see it!

Hardparking is simply another word used for posing...

The N/A goes alright at drifting, it does need a bit of raping to get it going well. Linking corners isn't really a problem, but the car does run out of puff, especially on longer corners.

Ive only ever drifted it at Qld Raceway, so I'm not sure how it would go on the smaller tracks. I dare say it would probably go pretty good on them

4852569148_f113be5a15_b.jpg

Some recent shots of mine :P .. Going to be lowering the rear a tiny bit more this weekend if i'm bothered

dsc00139nu.jpg

dsc00122c.jpg

dsc00142xd.jpg

Do you by any chance go to University of western sydney, im pretty sure i saw this skyline. what caught my eye was the GTT or nismo style body kit and the nice set of rims, i thought it was a turbo until i saw the Green p plates.