SAU Community

Who's Got The Best Looking N/a Here?

Guest IH8VEE8S

Thanks man. The badges were on the car when I bought it. Im pretty sure there was a thread a while ago saying the red badges dont mean that its a gtst, just different spec or something like that.

ah yeah i remember some thread like that, what springs are you using on yours? or coilcovers?

ah yeah i remember some thread like that, what springs are you using on yours? or coilcovers?

yeaha the thread regarding badges was half way thru may topic! :)

Na, no coilovers....... yet, i have Eibach springs with KYB struts. Looking at upgrading to coilovers soon though.

• 1 month later...

nice one karlos, like the rims - its a shame they show so much of the braking system though.

stephen, that car looks familiar did you buy it off someone from here? and how low is the rear!

hey guys

yea it was marios a while back. his a mate of mine. iv changed a fair bit of stuff on it now tho. not to sure how low the back is. there buddy club coilovers but there on the highest setting in that photo. they hav about 6-7 inchs of ajustment to go lower in the back still. had to put it up to that height tho coz of the cops

hey guys

yea it was marios a while back. his a mate of mine. iv changed a fair bit of stuff on it now tho. not to sure how low the back is. there buddy club coilovers but there on the highest setting in that photo. they hav about 6-7 inchs of ajustment to go lower in the back still. had to put it up to that height tho coz of the cops

i've got buddyclub coilovers in mine and i can tell you yours is definately not on the heighest setting. The buddyclubs can actually go higher than stock height on max setting, but they do have heaps of adjustment so you would still be able to drop yours quite abit more if you wanted.

Looks nice and clean btw

i've got buddyclub coilovers in mine and i can tell you yours is definately not on the heighest setting. The buddyclubs can actually go higher than stock height on max setting, but they do have heaps of adjustment so you would still be able to drop yours quite abit more if you wanted.

Looks nice and clean btw

yea the front can go higher but thats all da back can go. ozzy tyres ajusted them for me to get the heights exactly level. then i tryed to go a little higher myself n they wouldnt budge. maybe a differnt type of coilover to yours not to sure. i dont no too much about them aye.

Thanks for da comment man.