Poliurithane bushes throughout

Clutch

Fixed back bucket

32 GTR rims

CAI

Headers and full exhaust + cat guts punched out

Lightened driveshaft

Advanced timing

Then random things like steering wheel, gear knob..

Front disks are on their way out so here I come slotted and drilled + Ghetto brake duct mod!

Hahah really?

Man i have seen 1 R32 aye.. and it was a white GTR.

I never see any lines when im down at work :(

yeah i see it when im leaving work on lane cove just before epping road haha

how much power is your car putting out GTS4WD ?

nice mods :D

Gave my automobile a wash today and decided to take a few of pics of it

Needs a new set of wheels desperately, looking for 33gtr's

Looking nice and clean. If you do go for new wheels consider offset as one of your highest priorities. I clean mine maybe once a month lol, she's rough as so I really cbf.

how much power is your car putting out GTS4WD ?

nice mods :)

Cheers mate,

Id be surprised if it pulls 110kw at all fours..

I rather save the money id spend on a dyno jut to be disapointed :D

A little more power would be nice though :)

BTW: ShanO' nice 34!.. Theres something about four doors that just looks PHAT!

Heres my muppet, was untidy in this picture, hasn't had any external love for a while, though it's lined up for a full body respray, in a similar blue, bit more metallic, brighter pearl, etc.

mods are RB30DE (25/30) don's old engine, pulled 151rwkw as it was (with only a couple changes - a/f mix, timing, y piece). Now nothing like that, whole engine has been appart, head done, cams adjusted, mines ecu, fujitsumoto (sp) 3" extractors and mandrel exhaust, fpr, bosch 023 pump, 370cc injectors, AFC neo, increased compression to 11.5:1 running methanol blend. (thats as it was at the drags) Engine currently undergoing a deck shave to as far as possible, to hopefully take CR up to 12.5-13:1, removing hot spots etc. Combining this with full time water/meth injection, and a microtech ecu - for pump fuel and high ign timing and compression and lean a/f mixtures, plus a 90mm tb and ff plenum with cold air ram straight from the plenum through where the battery normally sits (wont get heated by exhaust etc) plenum is insulated to stop heat soak from coolant, and has an insulated spacer plate as well, so it is always icy cold... Car has temp controlled elec thermo fan, 52mm triple core alloy radiator, silicon + high temp/pressure hoses with hd clamps for high pressure. Still trying to decide on whether or not its worthwhile balancing the bottom end atm, i don't think it was ever done, the engine pulls hard and peaks at about ~ 6200rpm, and holds power until 7000rpm (where i wont rev it any further). It'll be a costly exercise to sent it away for proper balancing - still weighing yay or nay. I ultimately want to hit 250rwhp, which should easily be achievable i think.

other mods... interior's pretty schmicko, its a Ti so blue velor and full electrics, with manual conversion. It has Excedy HD organic clutch and billet steel flywheel, RB20DET gearbox, singlepeice tailshaft, 3.9 diff gears on locked diff, stock rims and tyres (for now, got some nice 16" BBS meshies on the way, cant wait) and stiff customs springs and shocks (and custom struts) full polyurethane bushes through out, HD front and rear sways and strut brace, weight has been moved around a bit, car sticks like shit to a blanket, it out handles me on the road (even with stock rims, good tires) - meaning it'll corner faster than i want to. Runs slotted and cross drilled DBA4000 disks and green stuffs pads with braided brake lines, never let me down, i'm not a fan of un-necessary braking power, It'l out power any tyres i give it and never experienced fade, the day i do ill upgrade. (bigger heavier brakes kill acceleration).

Drags it only got a low 14, only had a couple runs and temp was an issue (had to wind a lot of timing out of it and a lot of fuel into it) plus i couldn't get traction on take off, first gear was only good for ~ half throttle clutch slip. I've now got some exchange rear struts with taller soft springs and reasonable shocks for some squat for traction (combined with better wheels/tires) for a while down the track when it see's the strip again.

post-18637-1208389696_thumb.jpg

post-18637-1208393596_thumb.jpg

Edited by SKiT_R31

hah, cheers - yeah I've got some vids, nothing decent though

this one was filmed by the other guy at the drags, i just randomly found it on youtube. Its a test and tune drag day, and thats what i was doing, it was a hot day, and on my first run i heard detonation, so this is my second run, where i wound the timing back to ~ 5 degrees BTDC (retarded) and increased fuel a bit too much (esp in top end as you can see), i short shifted third and the car just bogged right down, thus the bad time. - Car had to sit in line for like 15mins which killed the temp on the bad cooling/intake system.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dWUEvS9a3Hs

This one was filmed by my drunk girlfriend (lol dont ask) on her phone, i must have nicked the indicator (cant hear much with helmet) so i didn't realize it was on, lol - got it half way down the strip... This was one of my quicker runs, and was after lunch, the car had been left to cool a bit, had between 5-10 degree's ignition timing and still pretty rich

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dzsZxrK1mSc

I love the first vid noise, you can hear how tame the engine is, half throttle and it just holds the revs perfect, mmm.... miss driving her...

Edited by SKiT_R31

post-44881-1208438766_thumb.jpgpost-44881-1208438731_thumb.jpg

hi guys,

this is my 1996 series 2 Skyline N/A auto.

Tell me what you think.

With a limited budget set in mind i wanted to keep it subtle and clean and not go overboard and cause the attention dat skylines create as we all know.

So far it has: Cusco Coilovers fully adjustable, riding on 17"x7" front and 17x8" super advan rims. All stereo components decked out in jaycar kevlar series, Custom parcel shelf, pioneer head unit, 300rms 12" carbon fibre Jaycar sub in a custom box. Painted GT badges black and sprayed red calipers and silver hubs, smoked indicators, Drift pod filter in an enclosed box, 3A racing cannon muffler and 4000k white bulbs.

WANTED:

Nismo front lip for series 2 (refer to the pic below, please pm me if you have it, will pay cash and pickup in Melbourne area.

post-44881-1208572948_thumb.jpg

Edited by vinny cos

Here's my NA

Pretty stock, but has NISMO shocks/springs/sways and Fuji exhaust.

The wheels pictured will be on for a few more weeks, then swapping to bronze TE37's

v35viiiml0.jpg

v35ixgg5.jpg

v35iiay6.jpg

v35iql2.jpg

Im not gonna post a pic of mine... ill describe it for you. It is a 1996 Series 2 white R33, In complete stock form inside and out apart from 6x9s being added and an different deck.