SAU Community

Who's Got The Best Looking N/a Here?

Guest IH8VEE8S

here is my daily NA R32 4 door! (only photos i have of it)...cartaintly not the best NA but i think it looks cool with the rims and skirts.....have a trail front bumper at home for it and hoping one day to spray it gunmetal gray!

post-5064-1189468145_thumb.jpg

post-5064-1189468166.jpg

post-5064-1189468186.jpg

post-5064-1189468202.jpg

Edited by hawker05

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guy's

Im only on my L's n just brought this N/A r33

Here's a pik... hope use like it!

p.s any modification ideas/opinion's be awesom

thanks

your car looks pretty good man, how much did u pay if you don't mind me asking?

hear is some pics of my new skyline that i just picked up on saturday and im loving it only thing is i have a exhaust rattle between 2 and 3000rpm but ive herd its the twin cams and something to do with the vibrating effect through the exhaust at this frequency i think i read that hear anyway as long as it isnt a problem with the engine im happy. im definately joing the skyline club so if your from vic i hope i meet ya out there at some meetings and cruises. just thought id better add i bought the car im not a rich kid and parents bought it for me i saved up for it myself which makes it feel more special to me anyway, im not trying to start any trouble with people that there parents bought it for them im just stating for myself that i bought it.

post-41669-1192100611_thumb.jpg

post-41669-1192100779_thumb.jpg

post-41669-1192100949_thumb.jpg

hear is some pics of my new skyline that i just picked up on saturday and im loving it only thing is i have a exhaust rattle between 2 and 3000rpm but ive herd its the twin cams and something to do with the vibrating effect through the exhaust at this frequency i think i read that hear anyway as long as it isnt a problem with the engine im happy. im definately joing the skyline club so if your from vic i hope i meet ya out there at some meetings and cruises. just thought id better add i bought the car im not a rich kid and parents bought it for me i saved up for it myself which makes it feel more special to me anyway, im not trying to start any trouble with people that there parents bought it for them im just stating for myself that i bought it.

It seems to be common with stock exhausts, just get a new muffler/cannon or whole new exhaust system. Should fix it.

Then maybe it'll sound like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svf7hO7PjEo

• 2 weeks later...

I love the 4 doors!

Four door Love FTW!

I have to take some photos of my car now I got coilovers..

I have a couple of surprises under wraps still :spank:

Edited by GTS4WD

Good to see that there a few sedans in the mix.

Here's my baby, 94 series 1 GTS25 sedan, I've owned it for 7 years and slowly built it up over the years to suit both road and race track. Was auto when I brought it, but converted it to manual. With over 210,000km on the clock the old girl still make reasonable power at 116rwkw and still going strong.

Mods to date,

K&N pod

Custom 3" mandrel bent intake

extractors

free flow exhaust system

GTS Link

Bilstein shocks

King springs

whiteline sway bars

front and rear strut braces

Nolathane bushes

adjustable caster arms

LSD

5 puck clutch

Good year GSD3 tyres

DTM 17" alloys

GTR rear wing

Factory M spec sedan side skirts

R33rear.jpg

newmags.jpg

So what do you think?

love the rims rach!

show everyone your track pics!

Thanks Eug, I'm fairly happy with the way the new rims look, much more aggressive lol

Here's a link to the pics from the last trackday I went to, good range of cars attended from road cars to race cars http://www.colourandlight.co.nz/galleries/...ct07/index.html a friend and I went and did quite well considering we both have N/A skylines (my friend screamin has the white R32 GTS Rally car) we both battled strongly and held our own with some of the more powerful cars.

Go the N/A skylines :rofl::P