SAU Community

Massive Midnight Crusie Wrap Up

SABBAi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the dude with the foggies on the S1 r33, were they oem or did you put them on yourself?

that was leigh he use to have the r33 4 door but i think he picked it up the other night and the foggies were already on the car. I WANT THEM!!!!!

Great night! First cruise with the club and loved every moment of it! Definately going to attend the east meets west cruise. Hope the guy in the white r33 who got pulled up just after the end of the cruise got away alright.

Thanks for a great night.

to the dude with the foggies on the S1 r33, were they oem or did you put them on yourself?

that would of been me, when i got the car they were already on, same with my old 4 door 33 (maybe its a n.a thing?).

was a good night! had alot of fun great cruise, i didnt really want to push a 3 day old car much so i sorta was near the back of the group :)

A guy in a white R33 GTR got pulled up on Burwood HWY. I was behind him at a set of lights and a cop car was next to us bout to turn right. The lights went green an he left the lights not to quckly but sort of just enough to get a tiny bit of boost in first then changed to second n just cruised. the cop must've heard him and quickly pulled across from the right turn lane nearly cleaned me up and chaced after him. The GTR wasn't going quickyl so he got behind him then forced him to change through 3 lanses of traffic (built up cos we had all just left the lights) and down a side street. Hope nothing became of it cos he wasn't speeding and wasn't dragging or launching or anything. Only thing he could've got done for would've been mods so hope she was clean.

And now,

Thanks for the cruise wayne it was my first proper cruise with the club and definatly enjoyed it. I had not been through mos of those roads before and loved it. Also is there any chance of getting a bit of an outline map jus so i can make my way back there again. Thanks again for organising everything was great fun.

A guy in a white R33 GTR got pulled up on Burwood HWY. I was behind him at a set of lights and a cop car was next to us bout to turn right. The lights went green an he left the lights not to quckly but sort of just enough to get a tiny bit of boost in first then changed to second n just cruised. the cop must've heard him and quickly pulled across from the right turn lane nearly cleaned me up and chaced after him. The GTR wasn't going quickyl so he got behind him then forced him to change through 3 lanses of traffic (built up cos we had all just left the lights) and down a side street. Hope nothing became of it cos he wasn't speeding and wasn't dragging or launching or anything. Only thing he could've got done for would've been mods so hope she was clean.

And now,

Thanks for the cruise wayne it was my first proper cruise with the club and definatly enjoyed it. I had not been through mos of those roads before and loved it. Also is there any chance of getting a bit of an outline map jus so i can make my way back there again. Thanks again for organising everything was great fun.

yeah that was me.

like restless 33 said i wasn't speeding or dragging or launching, it was only the usual breath check etc

so it is all good :)

Well im glad you all enjoyed the night..

It was my first cruise that i had put together. So i will learn by my mistakes.

As it turned out we had 29 cars there were 34 members there and with a few mates that came along

for the ride made about 50 people there on the night..

I took some pics but being night they came out crap.. :)

So if anyone got some good pics put them up...

It was also great to see a lot of new faces there and 4 guys joined up on the night

So to those 4 welcome to SAUvic..and i hope to see you all at a lot more events..

To the girl who turned GREEN and chucked in the car ..Next time bring a bucket.. :ninja:

For those of you who didnt come

We left Pakenham and headed up in to the hills up in to Cockatoo all the way up to the

Warburton Hwy then down the tisties in to Gembrook across to Emerald past a Boose Bus then

Up In to Mombolk up past the Silvan Reservoir then on to the Mt Dandy Tourist road down imto

Ferntree Gully were we finished ..

Anyway as i said im glad you all enjoued it

So see ya all next time..

Wayne

Events Co-Ordinator.

I think they might have just missed us if they head up there now....

We had a cop car pass us when we were parked on the street at 11-12am in gembrook, didn't stop just kept on going. Then passed 2-3 police cars whilst driving, no trouble again.

given recent events with police knowing details of events/meetings, perhaps not post the route taken??

just a thought, might be just paranoid....

yeah we went past quite a few cops, as usual no issues ;) (at least i've never had any issues on an official sau vic cruise)..

had a blast!

car shot a couple of decent flames at times too. :)

thanks to wayne for putting it all together!

how many guys are going to the east/west cruise?

30 cars, top effort! Unfortunately I couldn’t make it but I will be about Friday night @ the E vs W meet :D

Hopefully see double the amount of cars there if my suspicions prove correct :)

given recent events with police knowing details of events/meetings, perhaps not post the route taken??

just a thought, might be just paranoid....

I can only say paranoia mate, no reason not to go into detail. It'll be in the newsletter anyhow so I don’t see a problem.

And there really hasnt been any recent 'event' other than whats been going on since i first purchased a skyline in 02, Police crack down on hoons, dont hoon and no problem!

Sooner people get over the recent level of paranoia the better as its nothing to worry about as I keep saying, and have said for years :(

dezz i was referring to possible use of the route for later events, of course i know it's been run already

and also referring to the recent Monash debacle which is probably the least hooning type event you could possible have, for goodness sakes, the group ends up eating duck and rice!

just putting it out there, that's all...