SAU Community

Sau Texikhana 2008v2

Abo Bob

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just paid for Dave... Ummm as per steveo... not sure which car... either mine or his.... hopefully his!

I do the form on Monday when Dave is home :(

Jas, when you submit the form, you get a list of options, click on the payment option appropriate.. This will link you to paypal, submit with your credit card and it will be put into the SAU PayPal account that Abo manages..

Let me know if you have any questions..

Links

hey ive filled out the form to being a SAU club member but how do i go about doing the rest of it? Do i pay into the bank account and then fax off the forms? and then do i assume i'm going to be a member and pay for the members price for texhicana of $100 instead of $130?

hey ive filled out the form to being a SAU club member but how do i go about doing the rest of it? Do i pay into the bank account and then fax off the forms? and then do i assume i'm going to be a member and pay for the members price for texhicana of $100 instead of $130?

If you have paid for membership or want to apply for membership on the day you will pay the $100 if not $130

You don't need to fax any forms off just pay via EFT or the paypal option that came up after you filled out the entry form. Let me know if you have any problems

Im In And Paid!!!

I live in canberra so i dont have far to go. but for the ppls that are going if u guys are going out the night before of doing anything i is keen, so keep me posted.

Adam

what time do we start on the day??? and depending on how early we start determines if i drive down from syd in the morning or crash there the night....

Shan666 and Kujotk, it is a very early start if you want to drive down from sydney. Even though I've got family responsibilities 5am departure is just too early for me :) Really need to stay down the night before otherwise it is way to long a day by the time you get home.

The accomodation is very reasonable even if the neightbours aren't ;)

Im In And Paid!!!

I live in canberra so i dont have far to go. but for the ppls that are going if u guys are going out the night before of doing anything i is keen, so keep me posted.

Adam

if it is anything like last year, we will all go to the pub next to where we stay.... we don't go in to town or anything.

Well I tried.. but thats a whole other story haha

what time do we start on the day??? and depending on how early we start determines if i drive down from syd in the morning or crash there the night....

as duncan said, driving from sydney on the day is really not recommended.