SAU Community

Whats The Most Scariest/badass Movie You Can Think Of?

paulr33

while adding some more movies to my collection i came across final destination 1,2,3

id have to say that final destination 2 is the most scariest/badass movie i can think of

do you have any that fully keep you on the edge

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while adding some more movies to my collection i came across final destination 1,2,3

id have to say that final destination 2 is the most scariest/badass movie i can think of

do you have any that fully keep you on the edge

Oh this reminds me, on sunday I was driving behind one of those log trucks that carry the tree trunks.

Was sitting about 3 cars off his arse just to freak the mrs out. Though I have to admitt I got a little freaked out too :glare:

Final Destination have to be up there on my list.

mmmm I would have to say a new one just out in america that I came across a slightly illegal copy of called Frontiers (its in french but with subtitles) have to throw The Devils Rejects and house of 1000 Corpses (both great rob zombie movies) ,Hostel, Event Horizon, City of Lost children (more subtitles), The Reaping, Dreamcatcher and just for some old school horror fun Ghoulies 1 and 2 up there...

ohh and all the Resdident evils especially 3..

ohh and for some great horror fun..and lamness the award goes to: Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror

Edited by zorb_rules

The Hills have eyes.1 and 2..... definatly... watch both of them one after another.... the second one once kicked in doesnt let you breath till the end of the movie.... very exhausting to watch.