SAU Community

V Series Gallery

Painted the centre of my grill metallic black, used to be all chrome which I'm not a fan of

Waiting for some custom lowering springs to arrive next month and also going to powdercoat wheels black

IMG_0012a.jpg

IMG_0014a.jpg

IMG_0015a.jpg

IMG_0020a.jpg

I wish mate, can't justify +4k on wheels and tyres

besides, these are the first oem wheels I like, 10 spoke ftw. Even the spare tyre is made by enkei and is a 16" skinny version of a GTC 01

post-63076-1242898217_thumb.jpgpost-63076-1242898099_thumb.jpgHey all my name is Craig I live in perth WA Iv just become a new member and this site is the best.Hear are a few pics of my ride that I purchased about 4 months ago its a 2003 v35 GT 6 speed maual sedan.Its been lowered with king springs super lows,dark tint,full polished exhaust system,and a JVC DVD player.hope ya like. If anyone has any ideas for me to start some mods let me know was thinking of getting the computer remaped and tuned up.I found this place and reckon they can do it for under a grand.post-63076-1242898016_thumb.jpg

Thanks. I'm quite pleased with it, not that its here yet.

Im not sure about the door handles or the grill. They're both chrome. Not really my thing... but easily fixed.

A couple more interesting things....

P5270066.jpg

Im not sure about the door handles or the grill. They're both chrome. Not really my thing... but easily fixed.

hehe yeah I was being diplomatic with my comment,

when I say something is "interesting" it's not my cuppa :action-smiley-069:

each to their own, still a nice car end of the day

Edited by Yo-Yo

A sneak peak of my new purchase... still some time away

p5.jpg

P5270062.jpg

Although the O6 Projector lights and 20" Work SC2 wheels obviously sweetened the deal, They are not standard on this model so I hope they're not picked as non-compliant. May pay to do some "ringing" just to make sure.

Although the O6 Projector lights and 20" Work SC2 wheels obviously sweetened the deal, They are not standard on this model so I hope they're not picked as non-compliant. May pay to do some "ringing" just to make sure.

Cheers mate. Anything that needs to be changed for compliance will be changed.

Swapping wheels for a couple days is worth it, dont you think? 20" works are not cheap by any stretch of the imagination :);)

Thanks. I'm quite pleased with it, not that its here yet.

A couple more interesting things....

P5270066.jpg

Cool iv the same nismo cluster as you

• 2 weeks later...

It was bloody cold in Melbourne this morning.

I slept at my girls place and thus my car was not in the garage. Have a look at these pictures!!!!

post-60700-1244644672_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1244644733_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1244644762_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1244644863_thumb.jpg