SAU Community

V Series Gallery

cheers mate

no doubt i'll give you a wave if I see your ride around as I haven't seen any lakeshore blue v35's either. i don't tend to see many v35 sedan's come to think of it.

i probably won't be lowering it anymore as it's already scraping over speedbumps...i wince in pain every time i drive over any surface that isn't level.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys.. finally upgraded from the 34.. although i miss all the power !.. mines a dec 05 premiem spec.. already removed are the factory alarm sensors on dash , toll card reader , and a few silly things...

Mods done - X force cat back 2 1/3" mendral bent exhaust same as 350z except it needs 25cm added to extend it

full nismo kit from japland

20 x10 with 275 rear and 20x 8.5 235 front koya visso, viper pager alarm

Next to come once chris rodgers has converted my bose dash unit a full 7k stereo and some springs to level the car out..

See you fello skyline owners around

post-13170-1230513805_thumb.jpg

post-13170-1230513821_thumb.jpg

post-13170-1230513837_thumb.jpg

Edited by 53XYN

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys.. finally upgraded from the 34.. although i miss all the power !.. mines a dec 05 premiem spec.. already removed are the factory alarm sensors on dash , toll card reader , and a few silly things...

Mods done - X force cat back 2 1/3" mendral bent exhaust same as 350z except it needs 25cm added to extend it

full nismo kit from japland

20 x10 with 275 rear and 20x 8.5 235 front koya visso, viper pager alarm

Next to come once chris rodgers has converted my bose dash unit a full 7k stereo and some springs to level the car out..

See you fello skyline owners around

very nice ride you have here, very beautiful, and beautifully kept.

Your project, should you choose.......let's get that rear number plate nice and straight......??? :P

ps...I just came from an R33.....sure I miss the launch/noise of that thing....but not the 'power' as such...V35 has so much more low-down torque that it made my R33 feel a bit 'small'......I can leave my V35 in 3rd gear most of the time! (and I live in the hills)...R33 was always wanting gears...(still loved it though)

Got dish?

Geeesh!...they are horn looking cars.

I like your dish....(got dosh?)...

They're not overboard, which many seem to be going towards,..I like them very muchly.

Our cars look the same, except mine hasn't got that front wheel mud guard thang....(and got std 18" rims, which I love too muchly to swap over).

Hi all: I'm not new to the site: have been floating around in the Stagea section for quite a while now...

I bought a pair of manual V35s close to 7 months ago: one sensible car, and one silly car. They are now, finally, complied!

As I am yet to take pics of the sensible one (haven't had a chance to clean it yet!)here is the silly car: it is the Chargespeed workshop car for Tokyo Auto Salon '07. It won a trophy in the 'sporty car' category for its body kit. The car is factory standard mechanically, with the exception of the 19" wheels and Advance coilovers, so it's a complete show pony as-is. I intend to keep this one (i think), and add the HKS supercharger kit, for a bit m ore poke. Also, the carbon fibre seats are a new lesson in torture (made for narrow japanese rear ends), but I have a pair of Recaros lying around that I was going top put in the Stagea, so I am considering fitting these after a retrim.

Alternatively, I could put the SC kit on the other car, which is immaculate, and only has 10800km on the clock.... I'm torn! The wife says I have to sell at least one of them, but I don't know which way to go.

Anyway, here's some pics of the kitted car finally in Australia and complied:

post-39451-1232072876_thumb.jpgpost-39451-1232072956_thumb.jpg

post-39451-1232072984_thumb.jpgpost-39451-1232073001_thumb.jpg

As soon as I have it on the road, and cleaned, I'll post some of the other (sensible) car as well...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a couple of happy snaps of the only 3 v35s that turned out to the VIC bushfire charity cruise on Sunday. Spot the Chris Rogers! :(

VSP07 - ME

Goldv35

VANDIT

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg