SAU Community

R34 Body Kit Thread

Sorry, just guessed.

no probs dude, these are the 2nd set of eyelids ive had on the car, the first set were copies of the c-west style i think, and then i found the East Bear ones so i got them and sold the others.

is this necessary? each to their own, back on topic, the thread was going well for the first few pages with minimal chit chat and plenty of kits to choose from... shall we keep it that way?

For those interested, here are some more pics of Cara's kit, it reminds me of the C-West front bar.

post-40562-1253570847_thumb.jpg post-40562-1253570853_thumb.jpg

thanks dude, it is all about personal taste. i dont have many people tell me they think the car looks like crap or hideous, its had quite a good response thru shows and displays. my car represents me, and i dont really care what anyone thinks, i drive it, and ive built it for ME no one else :)

also with the pics of that bar, the nose isnt as long (at the top), that was one thing that caught my attention, as to me it looked a tad bit "veilside"ish. and the bar didnt have the bits on the sides either. we had to put in the side indicator mounts as the bar didnt have any :(

pics of the bar i got:

13092009542.jpg

13092009543.jpg

13092009544.jpg

IMG_4748.jpg

I don't know why people are complaining about that miss34's CM4 front bar......

it looks alot better than some of the other ones i've seen

The Uras front bar makes me wanna sing "I'm Mr Plough, that's my name, that name again is Mr Plough".

The Bomex one makes it look more like a supra with a kit.

and some of the others eg. Nismo, look like they are standard factory kits.

plus it's a bit different to the usual boxy skyline bars, without being spaz like a Veilside.

Thinking of getting one myself now =)

anywhere i can get standard r34 gtr side skirts from?

Nissan perhaps, be prepared to pay through the nose for them.

Or try calling a few of the shops mentioned in the thread, DMD, carmate, PSI parts perhaps

But if you have a Gtt as per under your username, then be aware that gtr skirts will not fit without significant customizing

carmate, DMD, psi parts will be selling fiberglass ones.. if you are after originals then nissan it is.. or find someone selling some off.. but for genuine plastic ones they won't be cheap

ps post a pic of your car with the rear qtrs as there are lots on here who want to see that conversion done.. and what the cost was?

nissan want $2,500. carmate dont have standard one's what r the links for dmd n psi parts? why wont they fit? i have gtr front guards and rear quarters im only missing the side skirts to complete the puzzle

If my memory serves me correctly, the skirts are different lengths from gtt to gtr

ps post a pic of your car with the rear qtrs as there are lots on here who want to see that conversion done.. and what the cost was?

i put a couple of pics up in my gallery i have fiber glass side skirts but the issue is it sits way to low compared to the rear bar with rear pods. the cost so far i wouldnt have a clue and dont want to know lol. when the cars complete i will post cost.

post-27832-1254371970.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys i am new to these forums but i have a qestion about a bodykit and wheather it will be posssible to fit it to my 1998 gt four r34 skyline 4 doors i have attached the picture below in my opinion this is the best looking gtr ive seen

Fark, that's giving me a horn! Do you know what kit it is?

Fark, that's giving me a horn! Do you know what kit it is?

its a z-tune

some copies may exist but its not easy finding one for a gtt, i believe empire aero are in the process of making this kit for a gtt and gtr

*sigh* it's not a z-tune.

It's just a nismo kit. I believe everything was answered in the replies afterwards if you read the thread

ah woops, lol i should have actually opened the pic, im sure i have a pic of a silver gtr on a similar angle that happens to be a z-tune, hence my mistake, that said, it was all answered afterward

Sup there mate~ I need a bit of a help. If you really drive an r34 gtr, and have your stock front bumper just measure the height and width of the two vents below the turn lights. If you didn't get what I mean these two are beside the intercooler vents.

>[__]< |_Intercooler_|> [__] < These :(:D

Thanks dont forget