SAU Community

Oran Park Drift Day

Clappa

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Duqj-RKNJOs

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2yrCZP5aCrw

A couple of videos from the Oran Park Drift Day..More vids to come later..(Still playing with the new camera!)

Vids of Abo Bob and Evil_Weevil and Cassbo... Lots of tyres spinning, and Abo Bob and evil_weevil spinning :blink:

Fun day had by all (except evil_weevil's tyres..What, 4 are destroyed??)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adams bloody 4 door looks great while in a drift, i do recon the 4 doors look better than the 2 doors when drifting, makes the angle look bigger

is that matts r33 with the blue or black front bar?

also those tyres have seen better days but they still good, drive it till they pop

yep looks like the tyres you used delaminated quite badly

how much did you end up getting those tyres for and im guessing they were second handies? you could try using new tyres. wan li's are fairly cheap and dont seem to delaminate but if you want something with more grip then try federals which are only a little more

damn drift days get so expensive for me, rubbed through my wiring loom, cooked 6 brand new tyres, and now have developed a misfire which stopped me boosting past 5 psi from like 1pm onwards :cool:

Hey Brett,

Yeah even in the first session I wasnt even going "hard" yet they still delaminated!

They were sitting in the shed for over a year...but cheap as, Only reason I got them was the rims were cheap haha

If I do a drift day next year, yeah I'll invest in some better tyres so I dont have to change them all the time haha

was a good day and looked like you guys were having fun, you should do it more often :P

im brett with the white rb26 s14 btw :D

lol!

I mentioned to a few guys that your car was the hottest sounding "s" chassis id ever heard

No wonder, its got a 26 in there - it all makes sense now!