SAU Community

Tba.. Cruise/photo Shoot.... Coming Soon...

MZWRXY

:(

OK... So just advertising a cruise to get some interest happening and make you all aware that ones coming up within the next few weeks...

Seeing as though there should be some nice warm nights on the way, the plan is to head city direction (probably beach areas) to line up the sweet rides for some awesome photos... This should be the perfect place to go!

Details are as follows...

Meet ~ Eastland Shopping Centre, Carpark off Maroondah Hwy.

Map ~ eastland.gif

Date ~ To Be Announced... will most likely be a Fri or Sat night....

Time ~ 9-930ish for a 10-10-30ish depart. (possibly earlier if it's on a Sat night)

Everyone welcome, bring your friends, a chilled attitude and a sparkling smile.

OH and i suggest maybe pancake parlour afterwards, who'd be up for that as well? :)

I should be able to set a date within the next week so long as everything goes to plan... :)

Keep an eye out peeps..

:lol:

Thanks a bunch,

~Amy

Do you have any business plans with the photo shoot?

It's your first post and you are planning a "photo shoot", just want to know what the photos are going to be used for.

If you are planning to go to the beaches near the city, with a few nice imports, be prepared to deal with the local police and TMU :(

its just a photo shoot for fun...

i got a digital slr camera a couple of months ago and im still learning how to use it..

so what better way than to organise a group for a cruise and shoot...

i havent decided where exactly its going to go.. but something with a nice back drop... :(

Sounds interesting. I'd be up for it, depending on the date and weather. There should be a secondary meeting point (closer to the city for people not from the east side), but if there is no option for that I'll happily meet at Eastland. :bunny:

haha yes boys i hear ya...

im picky too with who i cruise as well, this cruise has been posted on wrx club and rexnet....

if theres any dramas i will ask the people who misbehave and cause a scene to leave ;)

its that simple... :D

make sure ur there ;) its gonna be mad !

date should be announced very soon ;)

lol my english was good in that last post...not...

thats what i get for juggling internet and customers at work...

what i meant was... im picky with who i cruise with as well...

*feels silly*

ok how do i edit my first post when there is no edit button on my screen...????

i have set a date....

DATE - SATURDAY 22nd NOVEMBER 2008

TIME - Meet 8:30pm.. Depart 9:30ish..

rest of details are in first post....

anyone who wants to bring a camera can.. feel free... :cheers:

i have no objections hehe

i put it on wrx club... the one and only.... www.wrx.com.au :)

oh and its on rexnet.com.au

so doesnt anyone know how to edit.. the button isnt showing on my screen :D... hmm the edit thing works on this one.. :S

Edited by MZWRXY

anyone who wants to bring a camera can.. feel free... :D

i have no objections hehe

i put it on wrx club... the one and only.... www.wrx.com.au :D

oh and its on rexnet.com.au

so doesnt anyone know how to edit.. the button isnt showing on my screen :(... hmm the edit thing works on this one.. :S

Ahh... ...the good old "timed" edit button...

This is something I've taken issue with on a number of other forums that use the same system as SAU...

Simple answer is... ...You can't edit old entries...

On SAU you have a limited time to edit an entry one you post it... ...see eMsta's post above...

On another forum that I'm a mod on they allow "paid members" to edit their posts and "time edit" "non-paying members"... ...Which seems to work well to keep the people that just want to be pains away...

Now I could be wrong... ...but I think with this forum system you can place different rules onto different sections... ...so a Classifieds section could have all edits turned off and a section like this Events one could have edits turned on...

If you were to ask my opinion... ...this events section should at least let the Topic Poster edit the first post for things like this if they are a paid member... ...And I mainly think this because in the Members Only area Executives can still edit their First post of the Topic...

But this will be a topic that will be debated over and over again...