SAU Community

Driver Training Event @ Ahg

R DIRTY 3

Hey guys and gals,

We have booked another Driver Training day on the skidpan at the AHG Facility in Kewdale!!

Please make sure you read and understand all requirements before signing up to this event. Getting there on the day and saying you didnt realise the requirments and are not prepared (not having a helmet etc) will result in you being excluded and no refund will be given. So make sure you know what you need to have!!

The training is held in a controlled environment on a skidpan with an instructor. We have paid for two instructors so everyone gets more time training (otherwise a lot of time is lost while the instructor changes cars). I am unsure who the instructors will be at the moment (most likey 1 will be Franz Estebauer), however i have done several of these days and recommend any of thier instructors.

You will do a variety of motor kahna style challenges, which aim to teach things like handling of your vehicle, braking, driver seating postion and several other techniques.

HELMETS ARE REQUIRED - AHG no longer have any so you must supply your own helmet.

When - Saturday 13th December (Afternoon)

Time - 12pm SHARP - 4.30pm. Driver briefing is at 12pm so BE ON TIME!!

Cost - $75 for SAUWA Members. $85 for non SAUWA Members

Where - AHG Driver Training Facility. Grogan Road Perth International Airport

Please note this is primarily member's only event. Places will go to members first and if there are any left, non-members can attend at full charge ($85)

There are only 16 spots available so please PM me if you wish to participate and I will send you my bank account details - as you will need to pay within 7 days to confirm your spot. (First in first served basis sorry). I will not be chasing people up for payments. If you have not paid within 7 days, your spot will be cancelled and given to someone else. I understand some people may need some time to get funds together etc and that fine, we can work something out if you let me know when you send me a PM. When you send me your PM to confirm your spot, please give me your full name, and what model car you will be driving (preferably colour and model) so a running list can be prepared for the day and it will also make it easier for us to work out the order on the day.

Your name will NOT be added to the attendees list unless you PM me, this means I won't be taking names down from people just posting in the thread.

Driver/Vehicle requirements

Long Sleeve top, long pants required

Helmet

Fully enclosed foot wear

Drivers Licence

Car to be registered with no safety defects

Seatbelts both left and right hand side front

All loose items removed from inside the vehicle

Road legal tyres (no slicks)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. As i work during the day i will pretty much only respond to PM regarding this in the evenings so if you dont get an instant reply, dont panic.

Cheers

Brad

Attendee's

1.WA_R32 (Matt) Red R32

3. Tezzah (terry) White R32 4dr (PAID)

4. Niszila (Ryan) White R34 GTT (PAID)

5. 342four (Ash) Hyundai (PAID)

6. Heller44 (James) R32 (PAID)

7. -Dukes- (Tom) Black R33 GTSt (PAID)

8. inthisglass (Karl) Rare Silver S2 R33 GTSt (PAID)

9. Sidewayssam (Sam) Black r32 (PAID)

10. Levinet (Levi) Black R33 GTSt (PAID)

11. Br3ndan (Brendan) White R33 S1.5 (PAID)

12. Flash (Gordon) Black R32 GTS (PAID)

13. Blackzila (Damien) Black R33 GTSt (PAID)

14. Br3ndan's Dad Orange Mustang (PAID)

15. Br3ndan's Mate (Chris) Black Honda Jazz (PAID)

16. adorra (Kelleh) Shiny Black V35 (PAID)

Stink Rooster (Dale Allen) Pulsar "Teh Fury" (PAID)

Seul Avec (Donovan) Wine Red R33 GTS (PAID)

Gazza750 (Gary) Wine Red R32 GTR (PAID)

Edited by R DIRTY 3

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dam, list half full already!

Hurry up if you want a spot :bunny:

If i have got your details (name, car type etc) wrong, please let me know. SOme of you guys i dont know so im taking a bit of a guess :(

Keep the PM's coming.

Yeah, the more events on the skidpan / track the better.. I'm assuming this is the skid pan. After completing this one, the drivers are eligible for the tuning days on the full track yeah?