SAU Community

Looking To Impound Porsche Gt3

gdogzgtr

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I am not upset at any comments aimed at me/police as I know this is a car forum. Where most have been of you would have hassled by police for the cars you drive . I joined here couple of years ago as I had a modified R33 GTR and Have had 2 TT Soarers and still drive a TT Supra.

I have been EPA'd for noise on Soarer to which I changed exhaust I even had my Licence suspended for Speeding when I was 18. (funnly enough in a Daihatsu applause) for 131 in 110 zone so if they dropped speed by 1 km then wouldn't have been suspended. I learnt from it and as most can agree have done worse than that and got away with it.

Here is a story of how bad some police are. Obviously I am in the job and my house got broken into few years ago. You would think I would be looked after but NO. I had lazy CIU that told me I staged the Burglary (insurance fraud) as we lost extreme amount of Jewellery $100K (which wasn't insured by the way) and instead of assisting me and investigating it they hassled/interogated me and my partner and did nothing. SO even though I am one I am far from impressed with most of my colleagues.

So I can see all sides which is sometimes hard for me at work as well as others can't. I agree most police typical holden/ford fans and dislike imports but that stems from the R32's kicking their arses if you ask me. They just can't get over it.

Anyway thanks to the few of you that have assisted me.

Enjoy your cars and drive safely.

Edited by gdogzgtr

saw a yellow GT3 on springvale road turning onto princes hwy (towards dandenong) last friday at around 5:40pm~

Only saw the side of it, so didnt catch the number plates.

Thanks for the tip of ftg construciton. I drive through that stretch of road nearly twice a day. Thought cops couldnt book you for speeding if its up/down a hill? Guess they laser you on the straight stretch near the train museum/farm etc..

I remember one time there was a car with emergency lights flashing parked up the hill. Had a speed camera fixed to the front bar..really shifty

I remember one time there was a car with emergency lights flashing parked up the hill. Had a speed camera fixed to the front bar..really shifty

Do u mean a mobile speed camera had its hazards on pretending to be a broken down vehicle was operational?

...if so, thats illegal. They cant 'pretend' to be broken down eg: have the jack attached, hazards on, etc amongst other things such as disguising the vehicle to be a 'commercial' vehicle with stickers and signs etc.

Unless they've changed that just recently????

Do u mean a mobile speed camera had its hazards on pretending to be a broken down vehicle was operational?

...if so, thats illegal. They cant 'pretend' to be broken down eg: have the jack attached, hazards on, etc amongst other things such as disguising the vehicle to be a 'commercial' vehicle with stickers and signs etc.

Unless they've changed that just recently????

yeah it was a mobile speed camera car with its hazzard lights on. It was up a hill too, thought they can only snap photos on a flat stretch of road..

you sure it was a gt3? there is a yellow porsche in springvale constantly

the one i saw had the gt3 writing on the side of the car

you sure it was a gt3? there is a yellow porsche in springvale constantly

That yellow Porsche is a piece of shit,

It was originally silver with scratches everywhere on the body, it sounded like a boat and it didnt' even have Heater. Its not even a 911.

1. Can't believe this justifies 5x pages!

2. Can't believe no-one has posted any pics?

Unless the suspected car looks just like this - you're all wrong on it being a yellow 997 GT3 - which considering I'm like a gynacologist with ho-has when it comes to seeing these things, I've never seen a yellow one.

Porsche_997_gt3-11.jpg

I am not doubting that It probably will be unlikely that I would be able to impound his vehicle but still want to speak to him about his driving. I am more than happy to move on with life not ever catching up with him. I just feel like someone driving like that should be spoken too. I would think that most of you would agree.

I 100% agree....

Can you clear epa's :thumbsup:

No I can't clear EPA's I can only issue them LOL which I never do anymore. Yes It was one of the above Roads and if you know them that speed during the day pretty dangerous as fairly busy.

Oh and by the way I did catch armed robber with knives on him friday night as per your instuctions. I hope your happier now everyone.

Hey gdogzgtr you said you have a r33 GTR do you live in the Rowville region? If so i remember my mate telling me a story when he got pulled over by a cop when he was driving his white evo then the next week he saw that same cop pull up next to him in a GT-R r33 from memory it had a T-wing that you?