SAU Community

Scum Stole My Skyline This Morning.

PSI.33

guys/girls

was working my usual 10pm-6am nightfill shift last night going onto this morning. only this time came out to have a smoke only to find an ignition barrel where my car was parked. f**kING DOGS IN THIS WORLD TODAY HAVE NO FKN RESPECT FOR OTHERS PROPERTY!!

there were tradies out and about who saw my car being push out of the car back but claimed they just assumed the car had broken down and were trying to push start it.

it happened at safeway carpark (GLADSTONE PARK), just off mickelham road any time between 4:00 - 5:30am.

reported it to broady cop station and from what the officer let slip my car was apparently the 2nd of 2 cars used in a getaway from an incident around the corner.

i kno its a long shot but im just asking for people to keep an eye out for parts going for sale.. xforce exhaust, tein super streets, alpine dvd player, alpine type r 12 inch sub, as well as most parts your usual skyline would have..

but the one mod which will stand out are the champagne SSR Professors on it. 18x9 front / 18x10.5 rear

here is the last photo of it which i have taken, the only difference now is it had the drift style wing on the boot.

sideon.jpg

appreciate any help from anyone who hears something. hopefully what ive described makes sense but as all could imagine im still a bit shaken up.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f**k sorry to hear about that mate will def keep a look out . i keep seeing these threds of skylines getting stolen in other parts of Australia now its in Melbourne f*k im really starting to worry, did you have a good alarm or any alarm?

is there some like kill switch u can get ? my dad was saying something about it after i told him alot of cars are getting stolen recently wouldnt mind looking into that if anyone knows about it?