SAU Community

Beach To Burger Crusie Wrap Up 27/11/08

LEANBAC

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah bummed that my car wasnt ready...next time dw. I'll make a "pat's got his car on the road for more than a day cruise" in the future :huh:

re; the booze bus.

booze bus was on opposite side of the road, they just gave us a stare as 20 skylines past them on the left.

The cop who decided to setup on the other side of the road would be kicking him self lol

re; the commodore.

After the photoshoot, the group which was driving back to noble park. We saw a cop pulled over on side of road and a flat bed taking a SS VS commodore with chromes. hehe

hey man we got to meet last night yea? i cant remember were you the one behind coming last and making sure everyone else was on the cruise cant really remember

hey man we got to meet last night yea? i cant remember were you the one behind coming last and making sure everyone else was on the cruise cant really remember

That was Kris' car in the white r33.

I was riding shotgun in his car on cb keeping track of others :unsure:

Dont think we had a chance to meet, with 25+ people it was a blur haha

Had a good night :( and good burgers!

I had to bail before after grill'd as i had 3 exams today :unsure:

More pics plz!!

Oh and with the show and shine can i just rock up and enter on the day? or is there paperwork to be done before hand or ??

cheers

Had a good night :( and good burgers!

I had to bail before after grill'd as i had 3 exams today :unsure:

More pics plz!!

Oh and with the show and shine can i just rock up and enter on the day? or is there paperwork to be done before hand or ??

cheers

Yep, everyone entering will be doing so on the day :)

^^ Good seeing ya again dezz!

He had to make his way into the city. He left just before we went to get the burgers.

Love his seats... :unsure:

Ah really, did he get new seats?

next time we go somewhere more well lit

+1

Yeah like a undergound carpark or some where with LIGHT!

Had a good night :) and good burgers!

I had to bail before after grill'd as i had 3 exams today :(

More pics plz!!

cheers

Yeah you left early, saw you at the table said hi and that was about it.

BTW your already a member so u can just head up to show and shine no probs.

BTW was it tin-pain who had the White R32 GTS-T with the full drift style body kit and the wide front guards? That looks nice as!

BTW was it tin-pain who had the White R32 GTS-T with the full drift style body kit and the wide front guards? That looks nice as!

yea it was, but not after my friend took my car around the block and came back with the front bar gone =[. just resprayed it and my rear bar and front bar has come off without me even doing the damage my self, SHAME.

but yea that was my first cruise with sau, always wanted to go and thought theres nothing else better to do on a thursday night. had fun.

jsut waiting on some pictures :unsure::D

Already there man!

yea it was, but not after my friend took my car around the block and came back with the front bar gone =[. just resprayed it and my rear bar and front bar has come off without me even doing the damage my self, SHAME.

but yea that was my first cruise with sau, always wanted to go and thought theres nothing else better to do on a thursday night. had fun.

jsut waiting on some pictures :unsure::(

Ah man what the hell happened?

Yeah I got some pics, just gota fix'em up tonight.

ITZTRU where were you, did you leave earliy?

Yeah Jamie, I had to leave pretty much as soon as I asked about how big your rims were haha...I was hoping to at least be back in time for the photoshoot after you guys ate, but I got held up...spewin tho...I might just come down to the show and shine to make up for it...

He had to make his way into the city. He left just before we went to get the burgers.

Love his seats... :unsure:

aww thanks man...u love them more when u sit in them haha...

you guys goin on sunday???

oh ok were u sitting opposite me?

that was me and my miss's

PS: Did anyone see a guy on his 2 story roof just after chelsea macas on the right hand side? he was videoing us all that was my cousin lol so i will get that video off him and put it on youtube so you can all see your cars from roof top view :(

yeah my miss's saw that dude on the roof

WTF :unsure: are those glow in the dark number plates? RBPOWA and GTT4DR, (last pic).

nah just super clean :D

Yeah, it was good not being the only person left out for once. :)

There weren't any troubles keeping up at all. Except for when I missed the U-turn after we had left the car wash I had to push it a bit, second time I've done that now. hahaha

I think my car might've been blowing a little bit of smoke.. Car's running a bit rich I think.

yeah black smoke coming out at high rev's anyway, was behind your a fair bit

Im glad that no one got defected its a good thing i didnt even see a cop on the way home and i had to go through the city lol

Is anyone cruising up on sunday to the show and shine i would rather drive up with someone maybe wash b4 and drive up together if anyones down let me know :D

yeah i'll be washing my car just up the road from there. big servo on the corner, and one before it also so plenty access to carwash

..... i should of stuck around . what time you guys leave the photoshoot ? . i got lost on the way home, meetup with Leanbac around princess pool hall

Yeah Jamie, I had to leave pretty much as soon as I asked about how big your rims were haha...I was hoping to at least be back in time for the photoshoot after you guys ate, but I got held up...spewin tho...I might just come down to the show and shine to make up for it...

aww thanks man...u love them more when u sit in them haha...

you guys goin on sunday???

Hahah I should've taken your offer when you asked me to take a seat. I didn't want to rip it even more. :unsure:

Not too sure what's going on on Sunday yet, but if weather is good, I might make an appearance.

yeah black smoke coming out at high rev's anyway, was behind your a fair bit

Hrmm that's odd.. I didn't let the car go over 3.5krpms all night. I think it's an O2 sensor problem, I don't have one. hahaha. Seems to only blow smoke after I take off from a long cruise at constant speed.

Hrmm that's odd.. I didn't let the car go over 3.5krpms all night. I think it's an O2 sensor problem, I don't have one. hahaha. Seems to only blow smoke after I take off from a long cruise at constant speed.

sounded loud, so just kinda thought it was high rev's .

Not too sure what's going on on Sunday yet, but if weather is good, I might make an appearance.

i'll message u sat night maybe. let me know if you decide to go...cruise up together if you end up deciding to go...?

Hahah I should've taken your offer when you asked me to take a seat. I didn't want to rip it even more. :unsure:

yea i know how it feels, my car is blowing heaps of black smoke. but no money to tune or fix =[

sounded loud, so just kinda thought it was high rev's .

Yeah, sorry about the smoke if it had stung your eyes or something. Someone was complaining about it hurting their eyes on a ns.com cruise a while back.

i'll message u sat night maybe. let me know if you decide to go...cruise up together if you end up deciding to go...?

Having a quick look at the forecast for Sunday, it seems to be clear. I'm just not too sure if anything will pop up, but will let you know tomorrow night. Definitely cruise up if you're up for it. I don't live too far from the meet spot yesterday.

yea i know how it feels, my car is blowing heaps of black smoke. but no money to tune or fix =[

I think a simple installation of an O2 sensor in my manifolds will solve the issue. Well I'd hope it's an over fueling issue and not my rings. People have told me the smoke is black or white, but my oil drops at times.. :ninja:

Definitely need some light, maybe a day time cruise after the Bday meet up?