SAU Community

The Defected Thread...

Cubes

Bride seats can be Engineered. I may be going down this track later on. :)

from my research just about any seat can be ADR engineered , they're is a engineer guy in lonsdale who signs off on them for a price but regency can still pull out the defect card even with a engineers certificate ?

anyone know of a lower seat rail for R34 GTT, everyone I call doesnt carry them anymore ????

found some seats but doubt they're ADR ... tired of farking SA rules ... different then ADR

has here has gone thru regency with a CF bonnet and passed, Helso ???? anyone ??? where can you buy a legalish one???

pretty sick of having to know whats legal or not and 10 different answers from regency people. if its not legal dont sell it to the public for use on the street

on the 31 club forum...there was a cop that signed onto the forums for a while...and got swamped with " whats legal" questions and what not...then a mate of his that was a regency inspector signed up and was able to answer all of those questions posted...he was a massive help for a while until he kept on getting swamped by the same questions over and over again...

on the 31 club forum...there was a cop that signed onto the forums for a while...and got swamped with " whats legal" questions and what not...then a mate of his that was a regency inspector signed up and was able to answer all of those questions posted...he was a massive help for a while until he kept on getting swamped by the same questions over and over again...

Mallala cop? He was on ns.com for ages.

Now he's dissapeared?

I havent called around yet, but there was a certain owner at autosalon of a 400kw R33 who had his seats engineered aswell as coilovers and adjustable arms. Think it might of been Rory Thompson.

Rory Thompson did my 1600. Was great to talk to and very helpful in all areas of modification and ADRs.

Rory Thompson did my 1600. Was great to talk to and very helpful in all areas of modification and ADRs.

Yeah got a quote from Rory yesterday to engineer my upper rear adjustable control arms... thinking I might hold of until I've gotten adjustable toe rods, and front camber/castor rods, then get the whole lot certified at the same time

-D

A place to report your defect, where you were defected and discuss defect related mods.

Keep it clean with no slagging. If your defected out and about legitimately take it on the chin. :P

On the other hand if your defected for an item which is standard (i.e the factory bov) let us know. But keep it clean.

Info Bulletin 3 - General ADR Guidelines

Info Bulletin 44 - Vehicle Ride Heights

i got yellowed for a crack on the bottom lip of my front bumper...

now it was a crack all the way threw but the front bar wasnt going anywhere... im a panel beater so trust me u could kick it and it wouldnt go anywhere

DEFIANTLY DUE TO ME 'RED' P PLATE???

i got yellowed for a crack on the bottom lip of my front bumper...

now it was a crack all the way threw but the front bar wasnt going anywhere... im a panel beater so trust me u could kick it and it wouldnt go anywhere

did you get sent to regency? what is written on the defect notice / ie "damaged front bumper", or is there more to it?

Mallala cop? He was on ns.com for ages.

Now he's dissapeared?

probably coz he was dodgy... i looked up his badge number and its from some cop in pt augusta... not even a traffic cop...

theres another cop on ns that used to have r32 - sl33per or something like that... i could defect his r32 just by looking at his avatar (tinted headlights, ride height, offset...), so...

probably coz he was dodgy... i looked up his badge number and its from some cop in pt augusta... not even a traffic cop...

theres another cop on ns that used to have r32 - sl33per or something like that... i could defect his r32 just by looking at his avatar (tinted headlights, ride height, offset...), so...

you mean ryan

lol

he aint been a cop for long, but he's been round the car scene for longer than you've had cooked dinners my friend ;0