SAU Community

More Nismo S-tune 370z Pics

Blimey, I may have just found the new set of wheels for my v36

Runs to library to borrow book titled: "so you're gonna perform a home operation to remove then sell your kidneys to pay for a new set of Nismo LMZ5 wheels"

Do I see front bar parking sensors... perhaps intelligent cruise control too?

whenever i see a 350z cruise down the street whether it be an 08 model or a 03 model i still eye it out.

they are a timeless design as is this 370z.

nissan have nailed it on the head again.

have to agree.. i really like the 350s and i think the 370 is a step up.. the above car does in deed look very nice

Personally, if I were Nissan I'd be hoping this is a really crap photo and it cuts up a lot prettier in the flesh. It's terrible IMO. The kit could be what's killing it. Looks like the naive design coming out of Korea 10 years ago. Terrible.

i think it looks great and reminds me alot of the older z cars. clearly what the car is based on.

the only thing i dont like about the 350z is the back lights, wtf were they smoking when they came up with that idea!?

but the 370 looks a little better. cant wait to see a real one.

looks better then an s15 imo

Personally, if I were Nissan I'd be hoping this is a really crap photo and it cuts up a lot prettier in the flesh. It's terrible IMO. The kit could be what's killing it. Looks like the naive design coming out of Korea 10 years ago. Terrible.

i think we're commenting too early. we have to see one in person pictures sometimes don't do cars any justice. i think seeing this car approaching you on the opposite side of the road would look like one mean mu'f**ka.

and i agree though some wider wheels would look good

Edited by DrewII