SAU Community

Ss & Xr8 Racing (beware)

The Bogan

my gfs cousin is a police officer in sydney she hates hwp after they booked her partner for crossing double lines!

Commonsense applies here.

If he was going over an unbroken line on an apex, he should be booked.

If he went over an unbroken line whilst getting past a parked car (for instance), he shouldn't.

Sometimes it comes down to attitude - on both sides.

yeah i dont think HWP are in it to make friends, if they were it would a pretty masochistic endeavor.

they are at about the bottom of my list when it comes to generalising about random occupations i cant stand, unless their only job was to attend accidents and book drivers who hog overtaking lanes, they would move pretty quickly to the top then. (of course this is a sweeping generalisation, been pulled over by some nice enough blokes and of course with my new found maturity shouldnt even have to find out first hand if my pet hate is valid).

@ rb25, being a mature law fearing driver is par for the course when ur an SAU member, we have a reputation to uphold right? still would be nice to know when u guys are out just for er, satisfying general curiosity..

Edited by hamiltonau

Commonsense applies here.

If he was going over an unbroken line on an apex, he should be booked.

If he went over an unbroken line whilst getting past a parked car (for instance), he shouldn't.

Sometimes it comes down to attitude - on both sides.

Im not sure of the exact instance but i remeber she is based at windsor and thats the only way to cross the road im not exactly sure of the details, but i have no problem with police but i have had first hand instances where i no some police officers are corupt my cousin is a federal cop and a family friend is a ex head dick detective from sydney and i remeber seeing him smoke pot and get me to pour guiness when i was like 17 i hated the taste of it! But by no means am i a law abiding citzen i hate the crooks that run this country and hate there laws so i choose not to follow them!

• Like 1
  • Nope 3

Im not sure of the exact instance but i remeber she is based at windsor and thats the only way to cross the road im not exactly sure of the details, but i have no problem with police but i have had first hand instances where i no some police officers are corupt my cousin is a federal cop and a family friend is a ex head dick detective from sydney and i remeber seeing him smoke pot and get me to pour guiness when i was like 17 i hated the taste of it! But by no means am i a law abiding citzen i hate the crooks that run this country and hate there laws so i choose not to follow them!

So you are one of the dick heads that make it harder for everyone else to have fun on the weekends.

THANKS!

• Like 2

So you are one of the dick heads that make it harder for everyone else to have fun on the weekends.

THANKS!

f**k you! I will do what i want ya poof i didnt say anything about breaking road rules!

• Like 1
  • Nope 2

That is pretty f**king retarded.

• Like 1
  • Nope 1

alright enough trolling and flaming, leave jahn alone, he makes it far too easy to turn it into a shit fight otherwise.

more 'cool story bro' stuff, how many of you guys have managed to talk ur way out of a ticket? or at least had the fine reduced a little on the spot with a bit of charm and a sparkle in the eye?

i for one know about 3 or 4 chicks who have been flat out let off just for showing the right amount of cleavage and a winning smile. yet to see it in person but probably coz its only a girl on her own who would get away with it, wonder if its less likely these days now that all the stops are recorded with video/audio?

• 2 weeks later...

I work around moorebank n have seen these coppers. Now, say u get suckered in by the cops tryn to go ya n u get booked, surely u can contest this due to both parties driving negligently..

If there gonna neck u for driving like a spaz, might aswell take them to the cleaners 2.

Cops are there to police irresponsible behaviour, not friggin encourage it. Tossers.

alright enough trolling and flaming, leave jahn alone, he makes it far too easy to turn it into a shit fight otherwise.

more 'cool story bro' stuff, how many of you guys have managed to talk ur way out of a ticket? or at least had the fine reduced a little on the spot with a bit of charm and a sparkle in the eye?

i for one know about 3 or 4 chicks who have been flat out let off just for showing the right amount of cleavage and a winning smile. yet to see it in person but probably coz its only a girl on her own who would get away with it, wonder if its less likely these days now that all the stops are recorded with video/audio?

Thats is so true, a few weeks ago i lent my skyline to a friend (a chick) because i needed a lift home from the pub that night. She picked me up at about 1am and on our way to her place she gets pulled over by HWP. Does the usual RBT then walks around the car a few times with his torch and ask's whos car it is and why its damaged, i said it why mine and gave him an explination. He walks to his car for 5 mins then comes back and says "i'll let you off tonight even though you're driving a defective vehicle but if i see you driving it around i will defect you." If i was driving it i'm more than sure that i would've been bent over and defected. Not to mention she wasn't even showing any cleavage, its bullshit double standards but im glad the car didn't get defected lol

I live around the Sutherland Shire, Christmas eve 2009 - I had had my Red P's for about 4 months, pulled out of my mates street behind a green commodore (recognised it as the local HWP undercover, as I live near the HWP base for the shire). The cop saw me, pulled over, waited for me to drive past, floored it behind me, overtook me illegally on a one lane road over double lines, then pulled back over, came up behind me again, tailgated me for about 5 minutes, then pulled me over (had 4 mates in the car) did a RBT. He said I had blown over (hadn't had a drink in over 2 weeks) so I said to him if he wants to take me back to the station & discuss how he overtook me, then do a proper breath test & waste both of our times, then he was welcome to. He said I was free to go, went speeding off.

I live around the Sutherland Shire, Christmas eve 2009 - I had had my Red P's for about 4 months, pulled out of my mates street behind a green commodore (recognised it as the local HWP undercover, as I live near the HWP base for the shire). The cop saw me, pulled over, waited for me to drive past, floored it behind me, overtook me illegally on a one lane road over double lines, then pulled back over, came up behind me again, tailgated me for about 5 minutes, then pulled me over (had 4 mates in the car) did a RBT. He said I had blown over (hadn't had a drink in over 2 weeks) so I said to him if he wants to take me back to the station & discuss how he overtook me, then do a proper breath test & waste both of our times, then he was welcome to. He said I was free to go, went speeding off.

biggest_load_of_shit_ever

Considering HWP wear microphones and have In Car Video they'd be risking their job to do this.

Go write a novel mate.

on the eastern distributor a few weeks ago i had a R31 skyline and a stock new lancer trying to race me at 1am in the morning..

Admittedly i baited the R31 into a race then as he went, i let him and the lancer go for it, they hit i reckon about 140-150...

Lights lit up on the lancer (was undercover) and the R31 got done hard! i just cruised past and went on my way :)

on the eastern distributor a few weeks ago i had a R31 skyline and a stock new lancer trying to race me at 1am in the morning..

Admittedly i baited the R31 into a race then as he went, i let him and the lancer go for it, they hit i reckon about 140-150...

Lights lit up on the lancer (was undercover) and the R31 got done hard! i just cruised past and went on my way :)

So what you're saying is, you baited the R31, he took the bait, you pulled out, and a copper at the right place, at the right time, booked him?

• Nope 1

So what you're saying is, you baited the R31, he took the bait, you pulled out, and a copper at the right place, at the right time, booked him?

I think the more important question is.... since when did HWP use Lancers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ive herd of them using aurions (yet to see) but other than commo's and falcons what other undercover cars do police have access to??

• Like 1

I think the more important question is.... since when did HWP use Lancers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ive herd of them using aurions (yet to see) but other than commo's and falcons what other undercover cars do police have access to??

In Wollongong we have:

Commodores,

Falcons,

Pajeros

Hilux Utes

Corollas

Lancer

Tarago

Magnas

We used to have a Rav4 or a CRV, and house mate says he's been pulled by a Camry before as well.

• Nope 1

Correct, it wasnt hwy patrol, car didnt have tint or anything, cause i was along side him and didnt notice anything werid apart from the fact a new base lancer wanted to race, i thought it was pretty funny, but it was a cop... the guy in the R31 must have shat himself!

i couldnt believe it either, but its a true story. Happened 3 weeks ago on a wednesday night.

• Like 1

Was cruising down heathcoate rd moorebank when a green SS and a yellow XR8 come flying up through the traffic the XR8 slows down next to me gives it a rev then looks inside to see my 8 year old daughter starring back at him from the passenger seat, he then dropped down a gear and floored it to catch up to the SS, Shortly afterwoods i was sitting at lights when the SS and XR8 pulled up after doing a blockie and to my surprise the were cops with lights on the dash and plain clothed.

I suspect they thought i would race them and make a easy bust.

BEWARE :banana:

Just find it sad that they are resorting to this. its all good and all that they are trying to get recless drivers off the road but to actualy try and prokve an offence is plain sad. It seems its not about road safety any more but money and their next promotion. Just plain low :down:

Correct, it wasnt hwy patrol, car didnt have tint or anything, cause i was along side him and didnt notice anything werid apart from the fact a new base lancer wanted to race, i thought it was pretty funny, but it was a cop... the guy in the R31 must have shat himself!

i couldnt believe it either, but its a true story. Happened 3 weeks ago on a wednesday night.

So who was trying to run you? The R31 or the Lancer?

I'd say, from their perspective they've seen you and the R31, and someone is G'ing someone up in that group, and they just came along for the ride.

• Nope 1