SAU Community

Got Yellow Stickered.

Haunter

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Totally agreeed... i've got pulled ova heaps, i normally just park up on a kerb with rh wheels on the ground n leftys on the verge to gain some clearance (coz mine was 30-40mm lowest point) =] thats how i passed most of my randon pull overs... i even got pulled ova doing high high high 1##kms maybe more but i aint going to say exact amount on here..

But yup the cops where coming the other direction to me, flicked the lights on n they spun around n came for me and i gunned it to the first left turn... and i pulled over under a street lamp. turned both the car and lights off, i got out and waited at the boot n they came up to me and just asked me questions 'where u speeding bak there?', was like yeah maybe 2-5km... 'never admit anyfing that is finable... unless they can prove it your cool... n yeah they went on n asked more things like: 'is that ur car?', 'what are u doing out at 2:00am', 'breath test also' n let me off. haha thanks

But...

Honesty.. yeah driving a import/ricer/ something that stands out will get that attention, so just stay cool n be prepared mate 'carry reciepts or stuff even for window tint'..

its saved me a few times.