SAU Community

Got Yellow Stickered.

Haunter

*grabs pitchfork*

In all seriousness im looking at moving to malaysia. Went there for a holiday, mountain passes, cops who can be paid off, cheap cost of living, win?

bad weather, unrealistic tax on car prices low wages...lose?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weather isnt that bad, low interest rates, low tax rates, wages are fine as long as you arent a bar attendant i have a mate whos a lawyer over there bringing in the money, and another mate of mine owns a car shop also bringing in the money. Not to mention incredibly low housing prices.

Edited by Greg89

yea i guess if you dont mind the weather and you have a good proffession it can be okay. Im only saying that from a personal point of view because i lived there and i prefer australia. Sorry mods as this is totally off topic.

I didnt see any leaks? But then again I didnt really have a close look.

Told you the HIDs were illegal! lol. BOV I was expecting. I was pretty sure the exhaust was still too low. The window washers all worked!! WTF??

I dont see how your tint was too dark, and I thought you fixed your brake lights?

Glad they didnt notice the lack of AFM, but they seemed to pick up that we'd thrown my cat on :P

Oh well, give Chris's work a call first thing tomorrow morning and they'll try and book you in.

looks like your keeping my noncat for a while rhys... and they were mad about the missing bolts on the cat / exhaust

Your not going to hear me complaining! Haha.

And yeah, I though they might have. Better do a better job with that next time. Forgetting the gaskets wasnt the best idea :P

lol you got reemed!

Some quick tips:

1. get a high pressure washer and blast your car rather thoroughly before going to the pits

2. shouldn't get done for stupid things like brake lights etc, check all fuses and globes before going

Basically they are going to check EVERY stupid little thing (lights, washers, windows go up/down etc etc) before they move on to the big stuff.

What pits did you go to?

lol battery to be vented? I think its personal when the washer squirts lol..That radius rod issue, are the rods really damaged or it just looked oily? I've been trhough the pit with the same problem, because apparently the oil will somehow react with the bush and eventually damage it. but the pit ppl does not care if the bush is still ok or not, once they find oil, they'll tick as a defect. all you have to do is just wash it down clean.

The battery vented problem is that he obviously has a boot mounted battery (in a box) and the box hasn't got a snorkel (bit of tube going from the top of box thru the floor of the boot to the outside of the car).

correct. the radias rods are actually damaged, they are bent in a little at the bottom, easily fixed i think, just get a hammer and a screwdriver and whack them out. I did replaced all the globes previously but yeah it must be a fuse. there is no oil leaks either its just road glimes building up that i didn't get the chance to remove.

just take off the vaccum line on the BOV and block it, that is only to get over the pits, i just got yellowed today for POD FILTERS and my GT wing hehe, only had my car back for a week and yellowed already, i havnt even bedded my clutch in yet, i hope the inspector doesnt floor it when he checks it out

just take off the vaccum line on the BOV and block it, that is only to get over the pits, i just got yellowed today for POD FILTERS and my GT wing hehe, only had my car back for a week and yellowed already, i havnt even bedded my clutch in yet, i hope the inspector doesnt floor it when he checks it out

Tell the guy to take it easy because of that, If he f**ks your car then they should be liable to fix it. They aren't gods who are above the law.

permits are not required for pod filters they only have to be secure

pm me your email addy and i can email u a government document stating permits are not required for them