SAU Community

Would This Set Up Be Any Good For My Std Rb25det

Ive been looking for a decent turbo for my 25 and not sure if this kit would be the way to go.. has just about everything i need except the PFC (which i have sitting here)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/R33-R34-SKYLINE-RB2...A1%7C240%3A1318

it seems like a good price as it has most stuff??

Wat do u guys think?? wouldit be laggy?

MY supporting mods:

Power FC

3" system from turbo back

FMIC

Forward Facing Plenum

Bosch 044 Fuel pump

555cc Inj (inc in kit)

Z32 AFM (in kit)

Low Mount manifold (in kit)

Ray

Edited by CrankyGTS11

listing your mods would be good, I'm tossing up between the gtrs and the 3706r atm, from what i've read boost will come on later but if you have the right supporting mods you'll have full boost by 4000.

no point getting the turbo if you dont have the mods to support it

edit: do a search on the turbo and you'll find out about other peoples experiences as well.

not a bad piece of kit, things I would not use -

1. Leave your factory FPR on, don't bother with the adjustable.

2. Check the manifold, if its cheap chinese, it will crack. Maybe sell it and use your cast manifold.

3. Clean and flow the injectors.

I'm running one of these turbos, factory manifolds (intake and exhaust) Nismo 555cc injectors, and a q45 afm with water meth injection, and I get over 300rwkw.

Edited by The Mafia

Hey mate, thats a nice kit you found there. I have a r34 gt-t and im in the middle of saving for the same turbo/kit. My tuner told me this turbo is the only way to go if your chasing around 300rwkw on stock motor. He has installed a few on 33's and they all go hard and sound wicked. Im no expert but i would recommend the turbo choice. I can't wait to get one on my skyline :spank:

If you use

"3076" in the search, you'll find dozens of threads. Some have a lot of technical info, and others (like The Mafia's build thread) contain nice easy to read information.

Please have a go @ the search results as its basically the turbo most used/talked about in 2008 for RB25's

Thanks

If you use

"3076" in the search, you'll find dozens of threads. Some have a lot of technical info, and others (like The Mafia's build thread) contain nice easy to read information.

Please have a go @ the search results as its basically the turbo most used/talked about in 2008 for RB25's

Thanks