SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

yes please that would be great

i go to regular track days with 30 minutes session( i actuively hunt these out as they are more fun)

mind you i dont have 400 gigawhats

With 400wgw who needs a rollers when you can turn the planet? :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys recently got my e85 fuel system done....my car previously got 380 kW. Now with a 5ltr sard surge tank, 2000cc injectors I'm producing 450 kW on 25 psi. The to4z turbo was maxing out. I'm now planing on putting a precision 6466 turbo for more boost and power the aim is 500 + kW

Here my dyno graphs

post-120788-13848614058956_thumb.jpg

Hi guys recently got my e85 fuel system done....my car previously got 380 kW. Now with a 5ltr sard surge tank, 2000cc injectors I'm producing 450 kW on 25 psi. The to4z turbo was maxing out. I'm now planing on putting a precision 6466 turbo for more boost and power the aim is 500 + kW

Here my dyno graphs���

Very nice - is it an RB30? Surprised the T04Z was maxing out that early... what hotside are you running? Either way, 6466 will potentially improve both spool and power - be awesome to see an overlay if you do the upgrade, and are able

Very nice - is it an RB30? Surprised the T04Z was maxing out that early... what hotside are you running? Either way, 6466 will potentially improve both spool and power - be awesome to see an overlay if you do the upgrade, and are able

yeah it is an rb30 with a single inlet manifold.

We recently had our car tuned by Unigroup and made 485rwkw on 25psi and E-Flex. Didnt put any more boost into it due to stock head studs and the guys didnt want to risk lifting the head. The car is running a 6766 split pulse with a 1.0 rear end. It used to make 425rwkw with the old T78 at 25psi so we are very happy with the new turbo. Response is very similar which is the main thing ;)

Here my dyno graphs???
attachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1384861402.893513.jpg

Mark Robinsons old car ;) You were picking your car up when we were dropping the S14 off from memory. Wil be nice with the 6466 on it though get Yavuz to overlay your graph with ours and see if the 6766 may be a better option :) You will make slightly more power with the 6766 with very very minimal difference in response

We recently had our car tuned by Unigroup and made 485rwkw on 25psi and E-Flex. Didnt put any more boost into it due to stock head studs and the guys didnt want to risk lifting the head. The car is running a 6766 split pulse with a 1.0 rear end. It used to make 425rwkw with the old T78 at 25psi so we are very happy with the new turbo. Response is very similar which is the main thing ;)

Mark Robinsons old car ;) You were picking your car up when we were dropping the S14 off from memory. Wil be nice with the 6466 on it though get Yavuz to overlay your graph with ours and see if the 6766 may be a better option :) You will make slightly more power with the 6766 with very very minimal difference in response

yeah I seen the s14 it's nice. Yavuz did say it will be a lot better with a 6466 said should be pumping 500kw just hope there is not much lag with that kind of power I got real good mid range atm

Thanks mate.

Although its changed a lot i spent quite a bit of time working on your car back in the days when Mark took it to Advan, it was a neat car back then and i am sure its just as neat now ;)

Direct comparison is pretty easy here, same dynos, same operator ;)

We have a 6766, 1.0 split pulse exhaust housing on a Trust T88 manifold, high boost we made 485rwkw at 25psi

4400rpm, we make 19spi and 200rwkw, your making 20psi and about 260rwkw

4500rpm we are making about 20psi and about 225rwkw, yours is making

5000rpm we are making 25psi and about 360rwkw, your making 25psi and about 390rwkw

but its when we get up into the revs that it makes a difference

where yours pretty much flat lines at 5600 and 440ish rwkw and 25psi, ours continues to climb. At 6400rpm we have 450rwkw and it continues to make power through to the 485rwkw peak and 8500rpm redline. We used to rev it to about 9000rpm but i told Yavuz to back it off a little lol

In all honesty its probably easier to get Yavuz to overlay the power curves on the dyno to gain a decent comparison

The Precision turbos are an awesome thing. You will be pretty impressed i reckon.

How are the torque curves in comparison.

I think I had the shift light set for 6500 as this kept it in the fattest part of the curve. It was also limited to 7500.

I have been told that revving the old 3.0ltr past 7500 is waiting for trouble.

But then I did nanny the old girl(well as much as you can nanny a car at the track or strip).

How's the traction, or lack of it, it was loose when I had it at only 380.

Excellent results, hope the drags went well.

I didnt see torque to be honest. I also dont read a lot into dyno graphs as they are only a turning tool. It was just pretty easy to compare these two cars as its the same operator in very similar weather conditions

I do know however that the car weighs in at 1440kg's with me in it and has run 137mph. That was with the old T78 so with an extra 55 odd rwkw i am sure its going to go 140mph plus fairly easily. Not bad for a car that gets driven to the track, put on some ET Streets and drive it home. I dont even take out the sub box ;)

How are the torque curves in comparison.

I think I had the shift light set for 6500 as this kept it in the fattest part of the curve. It was also limited to 7500.

I have been told that revving the old 3.0ltr past 7500 is waiting for trouble.

But then I did nanny the old girl(well as much as you can nanny a car at the track or strip).

How's the traction, or lack of it, it was loose when I had it at only 380.

Excellent results, hope the drags went well.

Hey mark great night tonight at the creek. It was hard to get traction at first but then I got the air pressure right. warmed up tyres and got an 11.101 f**ken heaps happy with that. post-120788-13849530142997_thumb.jpg

Thanks mate.

Although its changed a lot i spent quite a bit of time working on your car back in the days when Mark took it to Advan, it was a neat car back then and i am sure its just as neat now ;)

Direct comparison is pretty easy here, same dynos, same operator ;)

We have a 6766, 1.0 split pulse exhaust housing on a Trust T88 manifold, high boost we made 485rwkw at 25psi

4400rpm, we make 19spi and 200rwkw, your making 20psi and about 260rwkw

4500rpm we are making about 20psi and about 225rwkw, yours is making

5000rpm we are making 25psi and about 360rwkw, your making 25psi and about 390rwkw

but its when we get up into the revs that it makes a difference

where yours pretty much flat lines at 5600 and 440ish rwkw and 25psi, ours continues to climb. At 6400rpm we have 450rwkw and it continues to make power through to the 485rwkw peak and 8500rpm redline. We used to rev it to about 9000rpm but i told Yavuz to back it off a little lol

In all honesty its probably easier to get Yavuz to overlay the power curves on the dyno to gain a decent comparison

The Precision turbos are an awesome thing. You will be pretty impressed i reckon.

oh good to hear bud can you send pic of your graph if u don't mind. At the end of the day if I put a precision 6466 I think it would hold like yours to, because Yavuz said should get a result of 500+