SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

Perfect thanks guys

I've always been told they leak and need to be upgraded...

They are open on vacuum and 0 boost for off boost driveabiliy etc, often mistaken for leaking BOVs!

We ended up staying with the stock bovs, no issues whatso ever, thanks guys

Went on to make 447kw at 24.5psi

Forged 2.6

Precision 6266 t4

264 cams

BC springs

Cam gears

Plazmaman intercooler

2000cc injectors

Walbro e85 pump

Adaptronic

Caltex e70

Rb30 /26 2000 ids maxed heads titanium ferera everything 262 cams fully built bottom end cp flat pistons 10/8 comp 6 boost manifold gt2860 - 10 garrets standard plenum 456 kw atw on 17 psi run in and wind it to 30 in two weeks . On e85 . On boost by 3600 rpm hard

We ended up staying with the stock bovs, no issues whatso ever, thanks guys

Went on to make 447kw at 24.5psi

Forged 2.6

Precision 6266 t4

264 cams

BC springs

Cam gears

Plazmaman intercooler

2000cc injectors

Walbro e85 pump

Adaptronic

Caltex e70

hey mate im going to be running aorund the same setup as you . except -5 turbos . what specs are you running on your head . and the walbro is it the only intank pump you have thats it ?

are you running different fuel rail and pressure reg ?

i dont know whether the -5 with upgraded actuators will see that kinda power on that setup anyone ????

• Like 1

Mine is a standard fuel rail with a Nismo regulator. Also running standard actuators on my -5s and its happy :)

really so just one inline walbro 450 intank how much boost are u running

and what power does yours put down at treads

im trying to get a build combination together that is tested and proven something that will deff work atover 400kw without any issues

I'm running the stock intank pump with external 044 and surge tank but I can't go higher than e60 as my fuel flow is just about maxxed out (I need to add a second 044), however, SIR_RB as above is running the walbro independent. I'm thinking of running my walbro as well on its own as it's now tried and proven for 450kw!

I'm making 430kw @ 25psi.

really so just one inline walbro 450 intank how much boost are u running

and what power does yours put down at treads

im trying to get a build combination together that is tested and proven something that will deff work atover 400kw without any issues

• Like 1

Standard fuel lines (only got e85 safe fuel hose to replace the factory stuff)

Standard fuel rail and fuel reg

Walbro 460lph pump running direct 14v with relay

No signs of it running out at my power level, running e72 (caltex eflex) has enough flow for 450kw at 25psi depending on AFR's, mines tuned at 11.8:1

My head has been decked, metal gasket with arp studs, greddy 264 cams and cam gears and brian Crower single valve springs, simple stuff realy

• Like 1

Standard fuel lines (only got e85 safe fuel hose to replace the factory stuff)

Standard fuel rail and fuel reg

Walbro 460lph pump running direct 14v with relay

No signs of it running out at my power level, running e72 (caltex eflex) has enough flow for 450kw at 25psi depending on AFR's, mines tuned at 11.8:1

My head has been decked, metal gasket with arp studs, greddy 264 cams and cam gears and brian Crower single valve springs, simple stuff realy

when u say direct running voltage with relay . are you using the standard wiring with ecu triggering the relay and just adding another heavy power feed from battery to 30 on relay and 4mm twin from 87 to pump

or are you running separate relay and triggering relay straight off igntion to have pump running all the time when ignition is on

cheers

I'm running the stock intank pump with external 044 and surge tank but I can't go higher than e60 as my fuel flow is just about maxxed out (I need to add a second 044), however, SIR_RB as above is running the walbro independent. I'm thinking of running my walbro as well on its own as it's now tried and proven for 450kw!

I'm making 430kw @ 25psi.

no surge tank needed then ?? everything standard fuel lines etc except fuel reg upgraded and 1 in tank walbro 450 l p/h rewired correctly to supply 13.5 v at a constant without voltage drop when car is running .

Excellent. I was wondering how much my 400l/ph Walbro E85 pump could support power wise. I run mine ECU triggered through a relay and it runs at 14v. Running it as a single intake pump just like the factory setup it seems that it should easily support my 350kw aim on E85.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What size intercooler are most of you guys running for over 400rwkw?

We're currently trying to get more power out of my car but it's stuck at 360rwkw. It's a built 26 with all supporting mods, running -5's and e85. Something is restricting it and everything's been checked and it's all good which leaves us with the intercooler. Currently it's a trust 70mm tube and fin. I'd love 400rwkw or close to it if that's realistic.

Iv looked into plazmaman 76mm and apparently it's good for 800hp with new technology cores they use but not much info on them. Or am I better off with a Jap 100mm intercooler?? Perhaps even cams if that's what may be holding it back? What experiences do you guys have.

Any help is greatly appreciated.