SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

Let us know how you go with the quote from RIPS, now our dollar is shite, I was quoted $13k + postage when we where at $1.20nz

Wil let you know im going the bare long motor package but im supplying a few things etc etc

who runs a gt35r .82 r on a rb 26/30 setup and how does it perform ?? is it a good combo and what power is it capable of

I would use the 1.06ar rear on a 3540. Two of my mates are running 3540's on 30/25's with 1.06 rear with power around the 450kw mark on ethanol. I would go bigger than a 3540 on a dirty 30. Fp 3794r/6466 and shoot for 550+kw :)

I would use the 1.06ar rear on a 3540. Two of my mates are running 3540's on 30/25's with 1.06 rear with power around the 450kw mark on ethanol. I would go bigger than a 3540 on a dirty 30. Fp 3794r/6466 and shoot for 550+kw :)

Depends if you want to spend the cash on the driveline.

Area under the curve wins. Bugger that big dick number in the top right hand corner :P.

• Like 1

I agree, it's how u deliver the power rather than the peak power.

Btw, when I built my rb26/30 a few yrs back, rips racing didn't build it for me as his price was out of my budget BUT the guy is a god with 30s! I used his sump adapter plate and sump kit which wasn't the prettiest in terms of appearance, however, my engine builder at the time was very intrigued with the way it was designed which was ingenious in his opinion.

Let us know how you go with the quote from RIPS, now our dollar is shite, I was quoted $13k + postage when we where at $1.20nz

hey man robbie got back to me

for 30 4wd block and adapter and big sump,full upgrade prep,stock bottem end etc etc

6500 nzd

and he is going to do my head to im sending it to him when i get home from work i have to strip my 26 engine down thats sitting in my garage out of car.

happy days

who runs a gt35r .82 r on a rb 26/30 setup and how does it perform ?? is it a good combo and what power is it capable of

I do, just had it fitted last week on a completely stock engined rb26. im only maiking 350rwkw to keep it safe but planning to do cams and throw in some head studs and make closer to 400. Turbo from my reasearch should get an rb26 into low 400'kw region.