SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

Is anyone running a pfc d jetro with e85 making over 400kw if so what injectors are you using im trying to decide what injs will suite and runn well with the dj

Simon's bottom end is an untouched wrecker engine, so no chance on fancy head work!

Nissan genuine seal of a approval intact, and been nicely run in over the last 20 years!

Simon's bottom end is an untouched wrecker engine, so no chance on fancy head work!

Nissan genuine seal of a approval intact, and been nicely run in over the last 20 years!

I thought robbie built his bottem end

i dont know how you figured that, i told you in the PM you sent me that she was a stocker.

head is stock, just cleaned up, skimmed, then serviced. however its badly in need of reshimming atm cause its a bit ticky in the top end.

i dont know how you figured that, i told you in the PM you sent me that she was a stocker.

head is stock, just cleaned up, skimmed, then serviced. however its badly in need of reshimming atm cause its a bit ticky in the top end.

I must be losing it then . I swear I read that somewhere but anyways all good ha ha .

to the people using Nismo pumps whats the maximum possible kws I have a 4.6l/min. Using the matchbot seem like ill have just enough to get 380kws but that might be a theoretical, when the pumps realistically flow more.

The NISMO flows 4.6lpm IIRC, BUT, the BOSCH 044 flows 5lpm at less than half the price, unless I'm mistaken, which is highly possible.

My old boat only had 1 044 and the only thing that was letting that down was the injectors when it was running 415, on 98 though.

Isn't there some EXCEL program floating around which works out flow rates?

I am going to run the stock fuel rail with tomei s type reg and new walbro and xspurt 2000cc on a d jetro

Question what fuel lines have to change and what kind of power will the setup run easily

to the people using Nismo pumps whats the maximum possible kws I have a 4.6l/min. Using the matchbot seem like ill have just enough to get 380kws but that might be a theoretical, when the pumps realistically flow more.

I achieved 400kw on 1 044 as well it's achievable