SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

Congrats and good to see u are still waving the GTRS flag :)

-10s on my 26/30 was a weapon. Great combo imo!

Good to see a result mick!!!

Thanks guys, it only been 2 1/2 years coming :unsure:

I quite like the RSs on the 3.0, there's good drive down low and they push all the way to 8k :yes: makes it nice to drive and gives it plenty of punch when asked

needs more big single Mick :P

ah yes and we know you know all about big singles :domokun:

How much torque were you making . At 623 hp .

I have a 3582r going on mine kford doing my head interesting results on ya cam choice .must be very responsive I would like to know he ideal lift and duration who is making your custom cams I miggt get kelford to grind me some custom ones but knowing the spec would be great

IIRC it was about 800nm @ about 5200rpm

the cams I am hoping to get done are going to be hard on the valve train and since I have a few cars it doesn't matter if it sits around for a bit here and there, for a every day car Pauls ones from Unigroup are what I recommend, 260 x 10.8, this I have already posted in your thread

I went from 260 x 9.15 lift back to 250 x 9.15 lift on the old 2.6 and it made the same peak power just 800rpm sooner

the cams I am hoping to get done are going to be hard on the valve train and since I have a few cars it doesn't matter if it sits around for a bit here and there, for a every day car Pauls ones from Unigroup are what I recommend, 260 x 10.8, this I have already posted in your thread

I went from 260 x 9.15 lift back to 250 x 9.15 lift on the old 2.6 and it made the same peak power just 800rpm sooner

Cheers I hope these soecs will do me well on track aswell on e85. I will talk to kelford see if they can do a custom grind

When you say will be hard on ya valve train is that because of such a big lift

When you say will be hard on ya valve train is that because of such a big lift

How fasts the valve accelerates and decelerates. You need a firmer spring to keen the bucket on the lobe... That causes wear.

Who cares! Change them when they wear. Give me powah!!!

How fasts the valve accelerates and decelerates. You need a firmer spring to keep the bucket on the lobe... That causes wear.

Who cares! Change them when they wear. Give me powah!!!

bugger, you beat me to it

the other thing that concerns me is the belt, it is basically a rubber band after all, and yes, all in the name of powah and going fast

bugger, you beat me to it

the other thing that concerns me is the belt, it is basically a rubber band after all, and yes, all in the name of powah and going fast

The rubber band.

Yeah. I know HKS say on their vcam the belt needs to be changed every 10,000 kms.

Being a jap cam it would be soft as a pensioners turd but the acceleration (and load on the belt as the intake cam retards with revs) would be significant.

Lol here we go, red roo is getting excited.

Changing a belt every 10k is nuts.

Haha red roo!

That's what the say, who knows if that's realistic. That's still 3 years of driving.

For you maybe, the one that spends more time polishing then driving :D

Lol. Haven't laid eyes on my thing in 2 months. I just sneeze too much. Farken flu!

R34 GTR

593awhp/445awkw @ 24-25psi

RB26/30DETT

HKS GT-RSs, yes fancy -10s

250 x 9.15 poncams

ARC cooler

ID1300s

custom twin 3" into single 4" exhaust

Syvecs S8 ecu

attachicon.gifimg082.jpg

has done 623awhp/467awkw @ 28psi

attachicon.gifiphone 5 dyno update 032 (1280x960).jpg

congrats on the results

any feedback on the ID1300 injectors?

• 2 weeks later...

R34 GTR

593awhp/445awkw @ 24-25psi

RB26/30DETT

HKS GT-RSs, yes fancy -10s

250 x 9.15 poncams

ARC cooler

ID1300s

custom twin 3" into single 4" exhaust

Syvecs S8 ecu

attachicon.gifimg082.jpg

has done 623awhp/467awkw @ 28psi

attachicon.gifiphone 5 dyno update 032 (1280x960).jpg

Went to the drags tonight

Car weighed in at 1661kgs plus 108kgs for me

And with a less then Ideal run it ran 10.88 @ 132.23mph on 24psi and was politely asked to GTFO :)

• Like 3

Went to the drags tonight

Car weighed in at 1661kgs plus 108kgs for me

And with a less then Ideal run it ran 10.88 @ 132.23mph on 24psi and was politely asked to GTFO :)

Nice one do you normally drag it or cicuit ?